Olympic boxer deemed to have male chromosomes wins fight in 46 seconds, opponent left in tears after hard hits

Who is keeping it a secret?
It would appear the IBA is not releasing any information about the tests they conducted or how they came to the conclusion that Khelif was ineligible. It's all a secret based on the decision of a single Russian.

The most interesting part of the IBA decision is that they have no one in the position of medical director to conduct or oversee the tests. Rather, the Russian CEO has refused to fill the position.
What fool would be given a link to the medical condition, and then refuse to accept that there is any medical condition?

You have that man compete in men's sports instead of women's sports. Otherwise, what you get as a result is men beating the shit out of women.
But she's not a man. She has no penis.

Or do you just move the goalposts when you don't like the facts?

But she's not a man.
You already called him a man... Now you're calling him a woman. Make up your damn mind.
She has no penis.
See above.
Or do you just move the goalposts when you don't like the facts?
This is what YOU'VE been doing... You keep switching back and forth between 'she' (calling him a woman) and 'he' (calling him a man). You need to choose one and stick with it.

Olympic boxer deemed to have male chromosomes wins fight in 46 seconds, opponent left in tears after hard hits

An Algerian boxer who was deemed to have male chromosomes won a fight in the 66-kilogram women’s division at the Paris Olympics on Thursday.

Imane Khelif defeated Italy’s Angela Carini after Carini abandoned her match. The fight lasted all of 46 seconds before Carini went to her cornermen to call off the fight.

Khelif celebrated the win while Carini was left in tears. After the fight Carini, was heard yelling to hear coaches in Italian questioning the fairness of the bout.

She then broke her silence about why she abandoned the match.

"I got into the ring to fight," she said, via Italy’s ANSA. "I didn't give up, but one punch hurt too much and so I said enough.

"I'm going out with my head held high."

Carini’s coach, Emanuele Renzini, said that quitting the match wasn’t a part of the plan ahead of time.

"It would have been easier not to show up, because all of Italy had been asking her not to fight for days," Renzini said. "But Angela was motivated and wanted to do it.

"Of course, when she met her opponent at the draw, she said 'it's not fair.’ But there was no premeditation here today She quit after taking one punch, she told me she didn't feel she could fight."

Khelif fought under a firestorm of controversy regarding a failed gender eligibility test in 2023...
======================================
This is not even remotely fair. Biological males should compete with biological males and biological females should only compete with biological females. This Italian woman's athletes' dreams were sacrificed on the altar of wokeness.
I'm not gonna fight you any more, you hit too hard.....LOL

Let's see if I have this right.

The Russians claimed Khelif had too much testosterone in a drug test after Khelif defeated a Russian boxer in the IBA worlds in 2023. The Secretary General and CEO of the IBA is a Russian and the IBA allowed Russian athletes to participate under the Russian flag even though the Russians have been banned from most international competitions for cheating on drug tests. The decision to ban Khelif was made solely by the Russian head of the IBA with no reference to any procedure in place to test. Prior to this decision in 2023, Khelif had participated in the 2020 Olympics and internation IBA bouts for several years. The test didn't test for XY chromozones. Rather it is based solely on the claims of the Russians that conducted the drug test that there was too much testosterone. At this point the IBA is no longer considered a valid institution as most countries have pulled out.

Now along come the MAGA crowd to parrot Russian claims. You guys are really cute with all your Russian propaganda that you post here.
Sorry,but this is a fucking DUDE.

images%20-%202024-07-31T020342.626.jpeg

I gave up on the Olympics even before they went WOKE....now it is certainly time for them to go away again. That the Paris Games are so miserable will go far towards making this happen.

Who is keeping it a secret?
It would appear the IBA is not releasing any information about the tests they conducted or how they came to the conclusion that Khelif was ineligible. It's all a secret based on the decision of a single Russian.

The most interesting part of the IBA decision is that they have no one in the position of medical director to conduct or oversee the tests. Rather, the Russian CEO has refused to fill the position.
I'm sure they would need this Boxer's permission. The Russians can be proved wrong by having the olympics provide the test results. So simple.

Back