Olympic boxer deemed to have male chromosomes wins fight in 46 seconds, opponent left in tears after hard hits

What is the medical name for her genetic defect?
I never heard of this before I researched her today. Which is crazy, since I was working in a home last week where a toddler in diapers appeared to have a penis even though I thought it was a girl.

This is interesting. To the chagrin of many here, I'm always speaking out against trans women competing in women's sports. The NCAA is getting better at restricting men from competing, and the IOC has always been on top of this.
There is no such thing as a "trans woman". There are only men and women. Call it for what it is. It is Demonkkkrats condoning men to beat the shit out of women.
This is not a trans woman. She has a birth defect and has high levels of testosterone and a Y chromosome. She's essentially a person who was born male albeit without a penis.
Incorrect pronoun usage. This is not a "she". This is a he... and he just got done beating the shit out of a woman... and Demonkkkrats condone such behavior.
This is different than a man who claims to be a woman and then decides to dominate against biological women.
No it isn't. It is still a man beating the shit out of a woman.
Not sure how the IOC deals with this in the future?
KEEP MEN OUT OF WOMEN'S SPORTS. It's quite simple, really.

Listen to the Chinese butt boy ^^^^^
Once again. We see that Yakuda is so bereft of any intelligence that he has to resort to childish retorts. Are you unable to defend yourself and your support for Russian propaganda?

Tell us how someone that has competed for over 4 years as a woman suddenly became a man just because the Russians were upset that one of their boxers was defeated.

There is no such thing as a "trans woman". There are only men and women. Call it for what it is. It is Demonkkkrats condoning men to beat the shit out of women.

Incorrect pronoun usage. This is not a "she". This is a he... and he just got done beating the shit out of a woman... and Demonkkkrats condone such behavior.

No it isn't. It is still a man beating the shit out of a woman.

KEEP MEN OUT OF WOMEN'S SPORTS. It's quite simple, really.
OK idiot. What defines a 'man'?

Once again. We see that Yakuda is so bereft of any intelligence that he has to resort to childish retorts. Are you unable to defend yourself and your support for Russian propaganda?

Tell us how someone that has competed for over 4 years as a woman suddenly became a man just because the Russians were upset that one of their boxers was defeated.
Dont get pissy with me china boy

I never heard of this before I researched her today. Which is crazy, since I was working in a home last week where a toddler in diapers appeared to have a penis even though I thought it was a girl.

Yep, it's just made up. He has no officially recognized medial condition or it would have a name..

Does he have a uterus or ovaries? Even just one Y chromosome means you're not female. Period. These questions are so easily proven medically. But they are keeping it a secret.

Her medical condition is commonly known as ... "male".

Yep, it's just made up. Does he have a uterus or ovaries? Even just one Y chromosome means you're not female. Period. These questions are so easily proven medically. But they are keeping it a secret.

Who is keeping it a secret?
It would appear the IBA is not releasing any information about the tests they conducted or how they came to the conclusion that Khelif was ineligible. It's all a secret based on the decision of a single Russian.

The most interesting part of the IBA decision is that they have no one in the position of medical director to conduct or oversee the tests. Rather, the Russian CEO has refused to fill the position.

Yep, it's just made up. He has no officially recognized medial condition or it would have a name..

Does he have a uterus or ovaries? Even just one Y chromosome means you're not female. Period. These questions are so easily proven medically. But they are keeping it a secret.

So you discount the Cleveland Clinic?

She has no penis. What else would you care to use to determine gender?

Back