OMG MCCAIN CALLS HILLARY A PIG!

ib1yysguy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMPYkNQlJMM"]YouTube - McCAIN: LIPSTICK ON PIG OK FOR HILLARY Sarah Palin Too Frail to Handle It?[/ame]

OMG.... YOU'RE A BIG FAT HYPOCRITE LOSER!

:lmao:
It is the same fucking thing you moonshine addled half brain dead hillfuckingbilly and the fact that you can't see it is more proof that god put your brain in with a teaspoon and someone jiggled his arm.

Do I sense this board becomming more consertative? Cool

Someone called Hillery a pig? Well---LOOK AT HER!!!! she is a liberial big government pig.

It is the same fucking thing you moonshine addled half brain dead hillfuckingbilly and the fact that you can't see it is more proof that god put your brain in with a teaspoon and someone jiggled his arm.
When did Hillary make a memorable line in a speech about lipstick and thus associate the word in the mind of the population?

When did Hillary make a memorable line in a speech about lipstick and thus associate the word in the mind of the population?
So because of that now pigs in lipstick are off limits Damo? Fuck sake the guy has been saying it all election long. The republicans need to get another layer of skin on their sensative bodies. This is false outrage and you are playing into like everyone else. You are smarter than that but you know it plays well to the ignorant base so you will keep pretending it was more than it was as well. This whole issue is a fucking joke.

So because of that now pigs in lipstick are off limits Damo? Fuck sake the guy has been saying it all election long. The republicans need to get another layer of skin on their sensative bodies. This is false outrage and you are playing into like everyone else. You are smarter than that but you know it plays well to the ignorant base so you will keep pretending it was more than it was as well. This whole issue is a fucking joke.
Not really, it is why people associated the two remarks. Why some people are ZOMG!!1!!'ing everywhere about what he said.

Pretending that all things are in a vacuum is one of the simplest forms of disingenuous manipulation. That it cannot be seen from a larger context is definitely the favorite of people on this board. They'll forget what you said just one thread ago so that they can pretend there is some sort of dichotomy in what you stated just 2 seconds after.

Why would people assume he was taking a dig at Palin? Well, didn't she recently make a famous line about "lipstick"?

I'm not saying that it is what means he was saying she was a "pig" because I don't believe he was. I am saying it is why people associated the two statements.

Not really, it is why people associated the two remarks. Why some people are ZOMG!!1!!'ing everywhere about what he said.

Pretending that all things are in a vacuum is one of the simplest forms of disingenuous manipulation. That it cannot be seen from a larger context is definitely the favorite of people on this board. They'll forget what you said just one thread ago so that they can pretend there is some sort of dichotomy in what you stated just 2 seconds after.

Why would people assume he was taking a dig at Palin? Well, didn't she recently make a famous line about "lipstick"?

I'm not saying that it is what means he was saying she was a "pig" because I don't believe he was. I am saying it is why people associated the two statements.

lame

Or maybe they associated the two statements because the McCain campaign made a huge shitstorm about it, produced a web ad about it, sent their surrogates out to express their "outrage" over it and the media made a big stink about it.

No, that couldn't have anything to do with it, could it?

Idiot.

Or maybe they associated the two statements because the McCain campaign made a huge shitstorm about it, produced a web ad about it, sent their surrogates out to express their "outrage" over it and the media made a big stink about it.

No, that couldn't have anything to do with it, could it?

Idiot.
Please :rolleyes: The reaction of the crowd showed that they too were associating it.

If it really were in a vacuum there is nothing so hilarious about that particular line that suddenly people would react so strongly.

Umm, nobody but hacks “thought” that , and not even they really thought it, they just pretended to, and in case you didn’t notice it hurt your boy. And yeah, I mean your boy, and your girl. It’s gone way past your slip showing. You’re now Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct. And she wasn’t wearing a slip.

Please :rolleyes: The reaction of the crowd showed that they too were associating it.

If it really were in a vacuum there is nothing so hilarious about that particular line that suddenly people would react so strongly.

If we can start criticizing politicians for the things that people ASSOCIATE with their words then we can accuse palin of theocratic speeches when she mentions god, if it can be determined that audience members believe the will of god has political ramifications, like fighting unconditionally for god's chosen people.

If we can start criticizing politicians for the things that people ASSOCIATE with their words then we can accuse palin of theocratic speeches when she mentions god, if it can be determined that audience members believe the will of god has political ramifications, like fighting unconditionally for god's chosen people.
I'm not criticizing him, you dink.

I am pointing out the obvious. I think people associated things with what he said. I am explaining why some of this idiotic non-issue got started. McCain should have let it grow its own legs rather than attempting to take the offense on it though. I think that was a mistake. Over reaction will only hurt them.

I'm not criticizing him, you dink.

I am pointing out the obvious. I think people associated things with what he said. I am explaining why some of this idiotic non-issue got started. McCain should have let it grow its own legs rather than attempting to take the offense on it though. I think that was a mistake. Over reaction will only hurt them.

The idiotic non-issue would have remained a non-issue if the McCain campaign didn't overplay the "Palin as victim" card and immediately come out demanding an apology, and have their quick response team put out a horrible (yes, horrible) lie of an ad.

That is what is driving this story, and I think there is a decent chance that we'll look back on this week as one where McCain killed his own momentum.

Obama turned off real American women (not the lesbo fems) with that lipstick on a pig comment. McCain should stay clear of Obama stupidity. The dumb dumb.

Back