OMG MCCAIN CALLS HILLARY A PIG!

Had he left it alone noone woud have known about it. He created the association.

So, the word lipstick is off limits because the use of it is offensive to Palin? WTF? He used a common expression about dressing up old ideas and pigs. Weeks earlier she said something about pitbulls and lipstick.

Whats wrong with people?
That is one of the questions we ask often on here, Jarod.

We can't know that Rush wouldn't have gotten a copy of the remark from somebody (*cough, cough* Mc*cough*Cain) and played it for his choir.

Had he left it alone noone woud have known about it. He created the association.

So, the word lipstick is off limits because the use of it is offensive to Palin? WTF? He used a common expression about dressing up old ideas and pigs. Weeks earlier she said something about pitbulls and lipstick.

Whats wrong with people?
I don't mean just leave it alone, I mean to not himself react and "let" others do it for him.

He could easily have had some lackey send a tape to Rush.

No he didn't. It was there. It was hilarious. He blew it out of proportion and looked stupid, because techinically obama was discussing the overal republican party. Exact words, greg brady.

Whats wrong with people?

It's people getting pissed when an adversary cracks wise to great effect.

What the Obama needs to say now before EVERY SPEECH is that he had some people trained in sensativity read his comments to make sure that McCain and his campaign can't get their feelings hurt. Can't be mean to the McPansy ticket.

Soc, that is a fabulous idea, that is so good, please email it to their campaign. Man would I love to see that. That would tie this thing up right now.

I don't mean just leave it alone, I mean to not himself react and "let" others do it for him.

He could easily have had some lackey send a tape to Rush.

Had Rush done it, the tape would not have made it to the Todays show.

Had Rush done it, the tape would not have made it to the Todays show.
But it would have had the desired effect without the negative to the over-reaction.

My point is, the association was there, it was what made it so funny to the crowd he was speaking to, and there are ways to get it out there without putting your own feet in the fire.

Soc, that is a fabulous idea, that is so good, please email it to their campaign. Man would I love to see that. That would tie this thing up right now.

More than tie them up, thats what Rasmussen has today a tie... It would put Obama ahead.

But it would have had the desired effect without the negative to the over-reaction.

My point is, the association was there, it was what made it so funny to the crowd he was speaking to, and there are ways to get it out there without putting your own feet in the fire.

I dont belive the assosication was there. I belive McSame looks foolish and like a whiney bitch for crying about and pretending to see things that are not there.

How do you draw that association. Pigs v. Pit Bulls. Obama was talking about Republican party economic policy, not Palin. If they were really offended as they claim they are huge pussy's.

I dont belive the assosication was there. I belive McSame looks foolish and like a whiney bitch for crying about and pretending to see things that are not there.

How do you draw that association. Pigs v. Pit Bulls. Obama was talking about Republican party economic policy, not Palin. If they were really offended as they claim they are huge pussy's.
I think you are pretending to miss the crowd reaction. Either they associated the remarks, or they have a terrible sense of humor. It wouldn't have been that funny without the association in their minds. The reality is, the association is there. The second reality, McCain's camp over reacted and took away any advantage they could have gained being slightly more subtle.

Back