On leaving the internet

Typical rune. He feels the need to announce he's leaving thinking we're actually going to be disappointed he's leaving. Pretentious fuck.

Fun fact: Rune did make a big deal of getting himself banned for 12b on purpose a few years ago, and then sneaked back under a sock account. He got caught. :laugh:

I'd only do it to assure I wouldn't be tempted to come back.

I think Yurt holds the JPP record for "I'm leaving" threads. If you searched his many usernames in this forum you'd find a least half a dozen, I think. He wanted people to beg him to stay, if I remember correctly.

I think Yurt holds the JPP record for "I'm leaving" threads. If you searched his many usernames in this forum you'd find a least half a dozen, I think. He wanted people to beg him to stay, if I remember correctly.

He'll be back, just look at his account being NOT being cancelled. :palm:

I was an angry young man.
Now I am an angry old man.
I came here to try to help change the world, and found that the world I knew has passed by.

Rail on idiots, but realize both sides are wrong.

anatta and your asshat brethren; you know not what you have wrought.
Go fuck yourselves.

I may or may not check back sometime(s)
Sailor; I wish we had more time together over the years.
Grind, Damo, Billy and Froggy; thanks.

FYI Darla is smarter, kinder and sweeter than any of you could imagine.
Maybe she will return with me gone but I wouldn't hold your breathe.
Auto correct sucks
And remember
No one has ever won an argument over the internet.

Those posters who deserve warm goodbyes,
You know who you are.

I know the feeling. It's hard to deal with retards here on JPP. I've worked with special needs children. Lord knows how hard it is. Same feeling here.

Fun fact: Rune intentionally broke Rule 12b once to show solidarity with Darla. After he was duly banned, he created an alt and sneaked back on JPP.

He was caught and banned again, with added time for violating his original ban.

:truestory:

He broke 12b by insinuating that I was a paedophile along with Snarla. Of course we now know that he was doing that just to get his leg over. In the early days he was actually quite likeable but became nastier and nastier as time went on, probably due to Snarla's malevolent influence.

He broke 12b by insinuating that I was a paedophile along with Snarla. Of course we now know that he was doing that just to get his leg over. In the early days he was actually quite likeable but became nastier and nastier as time went on, probably due to Snarla's malevolent influence.

Poor guy.

He became a SIMP, it seems.

???? best to you my friend on your adventure....

Pls stop by now & then & chase those S O B's around for an hour or two, just for the hell of it!!!! :)

I thought he did it just so ppl would feel sorry for him.. poor yurt......:|

Back