One Less Trump Nutcase...

So according to you, every single person who attends a Liberal Arts College must be a Liberal...UNDERSTOOD.

No, it is one strong indication they might be.

So you are saying that no one has EVER changed political parties over the past DECADE...RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

People have, but this guy didn't. He was currently registered as a Democrat when he did this, and I showed proof of that.

Your partisan gullibility is what is on display.

Your inability to parse information and use facts is on display.

So according to you, every single person who attends a Liberal Arts College must be a Liberal...UNDERSTOOD.
Still learning English? He never said that. Go learn English, Sock.
So you are saying that no one has EVER changed political parties over the past DECADE...RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.
He never said that either. Go learn English, Sock.
Your partisan gullibility is what is on display.
Buzzword fallacy. Making up meaningless phrases can't cover for your inability to read and understand English.

Man sets himself on fire outside Trump trial courthouse

An unidentified man set himself on fire outside the Manhattan courthouse where former President Donald Trump's trial is currently taking place.

CNN reported that the man self-immolated Friday afternoon, which resulted in first responders trying to put out the flames with fire extinguishers and treating him with first aid.

It was not immediately clear what the man's motivation for setting himself on fire was. However, he was in a section of the park that was cordoned off for supporters of the former president to protest in.

According to The New York Times, the man, who was described as "young," started the blaze by dousing himself in an unidentified liquid.

He was loaded into an ambulance, apparently still alive, after the flames were extinguished. His current condition is unknown.

CNN reported that it was more than a minute before the flames were extinguished.

Trump is wrapping up the first week of the criminal trial in which Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg has charged him with felony business fraud over allegedly concealing a hush payment to cover up an affair with adult film star Stormy Daniels ahead of the 2016 election.

The former president, who has repeatedly attacked the prosecutors, judge, and others involved with the case, denies all allegations, and further denies the affair in question happened at all

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-courthouse-fire/

What makes you think it was a "Trump Nutcase"? The Anti-Government propaganda he threw around had nothing to do with Trump. I wonder if he wanted to "defund the police" or something "special" like that, but they don't tell you what he tossed around, only that he tossed "anti-government" pamphlets into the air beforehand.

Personally I think we'd know exactly what they all said had it been pro-Trump... MSDNC just can't help trying to keep bad news for lefties quiet. I think you may have lost a valuable voter there, grandpassitar.... ;)

What makes you think it was a "Trump Nutcase"? The Anti-Government propaganda he threw around had nothing to do with Trump. I wonder if he wanted to "defund the police" or something "special" like that, but they don't tell you what he tossed around, only that he tossed "anti-government" pamphlets into the air beforehand.

Personally I think we'd know exactly what they all said had it been pro-Trump... MSDNC just can't help trying to keep bad news for lefties quiet. I think you may have lost a valuable voter there, grandpassitar.... ;)

What makes him (and other Democrats) think he's a 'Trump nutcase' is because that's is what the Democrat party is telling him to say.

Man sets himself on fire outside Trump trial courthouse

An unidentified man set himself on fire outside the Manhattan courthouse where former President Donald Trump's trial is currently taking place.

CNN reported that the man self-immolated Friday afternoon, which resulted in first responders trying to put out the flames with fire extinguishers and treating him with first aid.

It was not immediately clear what the man's motivation for setting himself on fire was. However, he was in a section of the park that was cordoned off for supporters of the former president to protest in.

According to The New York Times, the man, who was described as "young," started the blaze by dousing himself in an unidentified liquid.

He was loaded into an ambulance, apparently still alive, after the flames were extinguished. His current condition is unknown.

CNN reported that it was more than a minute before the flames were extinguished.

Trump is wrapping up the first week of the criminal trial in which Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg has charged him with felony business fraud over allegedly concealing a hush payment to cover up an affair with adult film star Stormy Daniels ahead of the 2016 election.

The former president, who has repeatedly attacked the prosecutors, judge, and others involved with the case, denies all allegations, and further denies the affair in question happened at all

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-courthouse-fire/

And still millions of leftist remain poisoning America.

I am not really concerned about the political party of someone who would pour gasoline over their head and light themselves on fire- for whatever reason.

I am willing to admit that mentally ill people vote on on both sides of the aisle.

What bothers me are the POLITICALLY JADED HATEFUL ASSHOLES like TD, that jump at the first chance, here in the forum, at a breaking news story, to call some mentally-ill suicide attempt victim a Liberal or Democrat!

So go preach your sermon to him OK, I didn't start the finger-pointing! Perhaps you should STFU until you can direct your sermon at those who should here it.

NEXT!
hey shit stain - the op did this exact thing - but called him a Trump supporter

so fuck off with your retarded hypocrisy

And still millions of leftist remain poisoning America.
Congrats, Yak. You’ve moved up to #3 on my JPP “Most likely to shoot up a mall” list. :thup:

Do you research malls most popular with women and children? How to make bombs? How to extract Ricin from Castor Beans?

I CAN JERK OFF TWO SOCKS AT ONCE

giphy.gif
I have confidence in you, son. :thup:

Congrats, Yak. You’ve moved up to #3 on my JPP “Most likely to shoot up a mall” list. :thup:

Do you research malls most popular with women and children? How to make bombs? How to extract Ricin from Castor Beans?

You are describing yourself, Sybil. Don't try to use that book. You will hurt and possibly kill yourself.

Back