Only racists defend Scott Adams.

“Only the dying leftist Fake News industry canceled me (for out-of-context news of course),” Adams tweeted Thursday. “Social media and banking unaffected. Personal life improved. Never been more popular in my life. Zero pushback in person. Black and White conservatives solidly supporting me.”

Did he plagiarize that from Trump? It sounds like something he would say.

It only has to do with what he said. You can share his bigotry and feel content if you choose. What he said is terrible. This is not result of cancel culture but because of overt and strong raciusm.

What said wasn't the question I was addressing. I addressed the idea that someone, you, me, anyone, is automatically racist if they don't absolutely and completely condemn Adams.

All of you useless fuckers who are still allowing the charge that you are racist to silence you deserve what you get.

Stupid should hurt.

Yes, if you agree with the racist statements of Adams you are a racist. Not complicated.

So, moving the goal posts are you? You used the word "defend" before, not "agree." Two very different things. One can defend Adams' right to say racist and bigoted things as free speech without agreeing with him and clearly not be racist in doing so.

Adams’s polarizing opinions peeked into public view in a blog post from 2006 in which he questioned the death toll of the Holocaust to illustrate his belief that news stories lack context. In 2021, he turned to Twitter to defend actress Gina Carano, who was ousted from “The Mandalorian” for comparing being a Republican to being Jewish during the Holocaust: “Fired for making a Hitler analogy? Wouldn’t that employment standard make all of us unemployed?” Adams wrote.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/comics/2023/03/06/scott-adams-dilbert-cartoon-controversy/

That was a really good article. I can't decide if Adams has had his personality disorder for decades but learned how to hide it well, or if it's a new thing (as in the last 10 years) for him.

Shameful that people still support the racism of Adams, the Dilbert cartoonist.
Leftists are stupid, undereducated and gullible morons who have been ordered to refer to all intelligent, educated and wise people as RACISTS! Mere disagreement with a leftist garners the RACIST! label.

Being called a RACIST! by a leftist is a compliment. It is really just an acknowledgement of intelligence, education and wisdom ... that happens to make leftists feel threatened. Why they settled on the word RACIST! as their slur for this I have no idea.

Just interpret the thread title as "Only Wise, Intelligent and Educated People Understand and Appreciate Scott Adams' Strip." Leftists mostly don't understand the strip and aren't smart enough to get the jokes, so the strip is "stupid" to them. As such, they fear those people who actually understand the jokes and call them RACISTS!

That was a really good article. I can't decide if Adams has had his personality disorder for decades but learned how to hide it well, or if it's a new thing (as in the last 10 years) for him.
How long have you had your personality disorder? Is it a new thing for you? How well did you learn how to hide it?

I'm just asking.

Back