Only racists defend Scott Adams.

And what exactly did he say that was racist?
It's not what he said that's the problem. This is a smear campaign that is simply trying to ruin Adams and did the standard thing of reporting a joke/humor as a serious/solemn comment, saying "this is what he said" without mentioning the rest of the context.

Adams was commenting on results of someone else's poll. The poll was about the trite phrase "It's OK to be white" and asked "Do you agree?". Apparently the poll results showed that 74% of blacks disagreed and Adams jokingly said (I'm paraphrasing from memory) "that almost sounds like a hate group.".

Well, the smear campaign took the quote and ran without providing any of the context whatsoever.

Meanwhile the cartoon is now missing from the morning paper for those who enjoyed it,
many of whom are presumably non-racists with no sympathy for the cartoonist's inane rants.

You cannot, you must not ever look at a situation as if there’s more than one thing to see. Seems you’d have learned that by now, Mr. Niblick. What were you thinking? ;)

It's not what he said that's the problem. This is a smear campaign that is simply trying to ruin Adams and did the standard thing of reporting a joke/humor as a serious/solemn comment, saying "this is what he said" without mentioning the rest of the context.

Adams was commenting on results of someone else's poll. The poll was about the trite phrase "It's OK to be white" and asked "Do you agree?". Apparently the poll results showed that 74% of blacks disagreed and Adams jokingly said (I'm paraphrasing from memory) "that almost sounds like a hate group.".

Well, the smear campaign took the quote and ran without providing any of the context whatsoever.

I don't think it needs context.

100% of white men in large corporations know this form of discrimination is the norm, but usually on the hiring side, not the firing side.

Why didn't you know this? Because no white man is dumb enough to go public. This particular white man will be destroyed as a warning to the rest.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Those who refuse to stand up to abusers deserve what they get.

Highly unlikely....this is almost certainly standard Revolution rebranding, they change the words and change the pitch, but they keep driving for what they were always driving for. ESG, social credit scores for corporations, was causing too many people to wake up and bash WOKE, so they drop it....for now. I read today that ESG is rapidly disappearing from corporate websites, its all coordinated. It will be back soon with a new name.

Back