Onward Christian soldiers

Bottom line: there are religious texts and tomes in all parts of the world from all types of people. Also, you have descendants of people who kept oral records of their theology and religion. Interesting thing is that each are telling a story FROM THEIR PARTICULAR PERSPECTIVE, yet some (if not most) take on a global perspective that the people at the time were physically incapable of knowing.

So yeah, something is going on beyond "science", beyond whatever "faith" you may have. The trick is not to be taken in by dogmatic preachers and such, or painfully obvious hucksterism like the Kentucky Ark. Whatever is going on, no one I know has physically come back from the dead to tell the truth. Just saying.

Bottom line: there are religious texts and tomes in all parts of the world from all types of people. Also, you have descendants of people who kept oral records of their theology and religion. Interesting thing is that each are telling a story FROM THEIR PARTICULAR PERSPECTIVE, yet some (if not most) take on a global perspective that the people at the time were physically incapable of knowing.

So yeah, something is going on beyond "science", beyond whatever "faith" you may have. The trick is not to be taken in by dogmatic preachers and such, or painfully obvious hucksterism like the Kentucky Ark. Whatever is going on, no one I know has physically come back from the dead to tell the truth. Just saying.

It seems to me (reading the above ^^^) that you are an ATHEIST, Taichiliberal. That makes sense because a lot of the modern-day, loony, Marxist left in America are :palm:. So, tell me something...when you look up into a clear starry night sky, where does it end? I mean if you imagine that you could be shot up into the night sky in a rocket that could propel itself indefinitely without having to carry fuel (they actually have them now, Taichi) where would "the sky" end? The answer is that it wouldn't, it extends INFINITELY. Now, as you know, things don't just "pop" into existence out of nothing. Have you ever seen a "Big Mac" suddenly "pop" into existence in front of you when you were seated at your dinner table? Have you ever been sitting on your bed and seen a brand new pair of Levis 501 denim jeans just "pop" into existence new to you? Have you ever been at the movies and seen a gorgeous Blonde with big, perky titties and a totally hot figure suddenly "pop" into the empty seat next to you and say: "Hi Handsome" in a smouldering - sexy voice? No, of course you haven't, because things do not just "pop" into existence out of nothing ( ex nihilo)

So, now let's go back to our infinite starry, night sky. It could not just have "popped" spontaneously into existence at some point in time. Right? Because we all know that things don't just "pop" into existence. You've never once seen this happen in your entire life to date, nor have I, nor any other bastard on planet Earth. There is no record of any such thing occurring in the objective, reputable, scientific/historic literature. So, if things can just "pop" into existence ex nihilo it can only mean that the thing we encounter on Earth (including infinite , starry heavens) were CREATED; that they were brought into existence by a CREATOR. So my question to you Taichileftie is WHO THE FUCK created something as awesome as a starry night sky that "goes on" (i.e. extends outward into space") for ever and ever and ever and e....v....e....rrrrrrrr.

Who created this? Whioever it was, I would want to piss them off - because they must have some pretty serious power at their disposal. Right, Taichileftie ?

Dachshund ....the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !! :)

PS: Here's another. challenge for you....Please describe the state of affairs that obtained the instant BEFORE the "BIG BANG" (Looking forward to your reply, TCL !)

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

It seems to me (reading the above ^^^) that you are an ATHEIST, Taichiliberal. That makes sense because a lot of the modern-day, loony, Marxist left in America are :palm:. So, tell me something...when you look up into a clear starry night sky, where does it end? I mean if you imagine that you could be shot up into the night sky in a rocket that could propel itself indefinitely without having to carry fuel (they actually have them now, Taichi) where would "the sky" end? The answer is that it wouldn't, it extends INFINITELY. Now, as you know, things don't just "pop" into existence out of nothing. Have you ever seen a "Big Mac" suddenly "pop" into existence in front of you when you were seated at your dinner table? Have you ever been sitting on your bed and seen a brand new pair of Levis 501 denim jeans just "pop" into existence new to you? Have you ever been at the movies and seen a gorgeous Blonde with big, perky titties and a totally hot figure suddenly "pop" into the empty seat next to you and say: "Hi Handsome" in a smouldering - sexy voice? No, of course you haven't, because things do not just "pop" into existence out of nothing ( ex nihilo)

So, now let's go back to our infinite starry, night sky. It could not just have "popped" spontaneously into existence at some point in time. Right? Because we all know that things don't just "pop" into existence. You've never once seen this happen in your entire life to date, nor have I, nor any other bastard on planet Earth. There is no record of any such thing occurring in the objective, reputable, scientific/historic literature. So, if things can just "pop" into existence ex nihilo it can only mean that the thing we encounter on Earth (including infinite , starry heavens) were CREATED; that they were brought into existence by a CREATOR. So my question to you Taichileftie is WHO THE FUCK created something as awesome as a starry night sky that "goes on" (i.e. extends outward into space") for ever and ever and ever and e....v....e....rrrrrrrr.

Who created this? Whioever it was, I would want to piss them off - because they must have some pretty serious power at their disposal. Right, Taichileftie ?

Dachshund ....the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !! :)

PS: Here's another. challenge for you....Please describe the state of affairs that obtained the instant BEFORE the "BIG BANG" (Looking forward to your reply, TCL !)

Ahh, the Nazi dog barks again!

What "seems" to you, genius, is incorrect as usual. I'm an agnostic, bit different from an atheist don't cha know (look it up or have an adult explain it to you). This is why I wrote, "... So yeah, something is going on beyond "science", beyond whatever "faith" you may have." So given that right off the bat the basis for the rest of your screed is wrong, I'm not going to bother with it.

Now, run-a-long and ignore what I said in favor or what you believe. Maybe you should venture to the Ark Park in Kentucky....based on a mindset just like yours. Carry on, my little goose stepping git!

sorry you can't read.....I pointed out that you failed to distinguish between the Baptists and the first protestant reformers.......the Baptists were a split from the protestant reformers a hundred years after the protestant reformation......you gnosts know shit about Christian theology.....
You're free to lie and bullshit all you like, minion, but your post still remains:
doesn't make any sense......all three of those churches were started hundreds of years after the Reformation.....and in the case of the Baptists and Pentacostals were started by people who condemned the Protestants as unbelievers.....

"The Ark Encounter is one way to bring people to this recognition of the truth, that what we read in the Bible are actual historical events,” Johnson said in a 2021 interview with Ark Encounter founder Ken Ham
This is the kind on nonsense that has to be challenged

Yes, you obviously twisted yourself into a pretzel trying to explain how because Baptists came 200 years after Lutherans and Calvinists, they somehow can't be Protestants.

I've never said they weren't.....I've merely pointed out that they separated themselves from the original protestant reformers......its not my fault you've chosen to lie about what I said......

Back