Onward Christian soldiers

It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman -- proverbs 21:19

mgtow for the win.
[FONT=&quot]“Stay away from a foolish man, for you will not find knowledge on his lips[/FONT][FONT=&quot].”
Proverbs 14:7[/FONT]

It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman -- proverbs 21:19

mgtow for the win.

Proverbs was not written or spoken by God, Jesus, or any of the disciples or apostles.

It was written by the Hebrew King Solomon.

With your long history of anti-Semitism on this board, I am surprised you are seeking out wisdom from Jewish kings.

tariffs are not necessarily to boost the economy.

they may.

but they're simply good now to save the world from chinese mercantilism,

and to keep jobs, important capacities, and a way of life for free people around the globe.

Proverbs was not written or spoken by God, Jesus, or any of the disciples or apostles.

With your long history of anti-Semitism on this board, I am surprised you are seeking out wisdom from Jewish kings.

even a jew can be right sometimes.

too bad you killed jesus, the best jew.

do you believe, like guno, that the entire new testament is anti-semitic?

even a jew can be right sometimes.

too bad you killed jesus, the best jew.

You start to wonder if somebody is posting in good faith if they have a long message board career of antisemitism, but then starting pointing to Jewish prophets as their inspiration

as you well know, I eschew violence.
Your jizz-laden lips keep saying so but your words spread hate, division and push violence just like your WSE friends.

I eschew violence of all kinds.
I eschew violence, ass chew.
I eschew violence. you know that.

you're the self-professed monster created by the government, but you're more like Grimace than Jason Born.
it's not a claim.

I eschew violence.

you would too if you weren't such a meat-headed dum dum.

the truth is we don't need violence to win.

the control system relies on brainwash, that's why massive awareness and massive noncompliance always work.

You start to wonder if somebody is posting in good faith if they have a long message board career of antisemitism, but then starting pointing to Jewish prophets as their inspiration

Fredo laps up whatever is given to him by violent Trumpers.

For the Evangelistas and White Supremacists, supporting Israel is a means to an end; first destroy the Islamic Caliphate then destroy the Jews.

For the Evangelistas and White Supremacists, supporting Israel is a means to an end; first destroy the Islamic Caliphate then destroy the Jews.

I don't support israel. you do.

maybe that's your inner nazi plan?

Yes, their 'support' for Israel is entirely self serving.

WANNABE KILLER
KILL ALL THE JEWS AND NEGROES
RAHOWA TODAY!
An FBI sniper will give you the peace you so sorely need, Fredo.

852skr.jpg

Back