Open Letter to Undecided Voters

You can call me all kinds of names and try to tear down my credibility all you like, that's the tactics of someone who is too proud to admit they were wrong.
//

Please tuen down the projection intensity Dixie. We are being blinded by your brilliance ;)

"I am not here to be liked or accepted, or endorsed as a "smart person"..."

Good thing too, because I think the chances are pretty slim.

You can call me all kinds of names and try to tear down my credibility all you like, that's the tactics of someone who is too proud to admit they were wrong.
//

Please tuen down the projection intensity Dixie. We are being blinded by your brilliance ;)

Doesn't take much brilliance to blind a fool like you. Have you met your quota yet? I understand you set a daily goal to post at least one inane irrelevant quip to every thread on the board. Have you met your objectives yet? You should get busy, people are anxiously waiting for you to reply to their threads!

My open letter to undecided voters...

Don't bother. Be a patriot, do something productive with your time.

My open letter to undecided voters...

Are you friggin retarded? What exactly are you waiting for that will 'make up your mind'? How can you not know for whom you shall cast your vote? (if anyone)

And you Dumbass, the Constitution was the SECOND foundational document created by the founders. The first was the Articles of Confederation. The Constitution was created because of all the glaring faults and oversights that was the Articles. Finally, your statement that the word LORD is included in the signing date to prove that I am wrong that god IS mentioned in the Constitution is just plain stoopid. You will argue any POS argument you can to Always prove your point and then you wonder why most people in here think you are a fucking idiot. If this board were community and we all had a vote you would be village idiot.

um... you said fvck

:eek:

My letter to undecided voters:

Dear Undecided Voter

The short bus just pulled up outside. Time to put on your helmet and go to school.

Sincerely Yours
Me

My letter to undecided voters:

I realize that, except for a very small minority of you, you have all made your choice already but really like attention. I suggest making sure to let somebody see you flipping a coin just before you start to mark your ballot. This will annoy all the people who spend their lives on messageboards making fun of the "undecided" voter and will make me laugh.

I'll be watching for a couple of you to do this at the polls and sincerely hope you do.

And please remember to vote "Yes" on 47, 49, and 54.

Thank you,

Damocles

Back