Oprah SHOCKED! Royal Family concerned with 'color' of baby!!!

Meghan says palace had 'concerns' about how dark Archie's skin might be

In the months leading up to their son Archie's birth, Meghan said she and Harry were told that royal insiders had expressed "concerns and conversations about how dark his skin might be when he’s born."

The revelation floored Winfrey who responded: "What?"

“There are several conversations,” Meghan aid, “potentially and what that would mean or look like?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...ie-s-skin-might-be/ar-BB1elj1P?ocid=Peregrine

In the months leading up to their son Archie's birth, Meghan said she and Harry were told that royal insiders had expressed "concerns and conversations about how dark his skin might be when he’s born."

“There are several conversations,” Meghan aid, “potentially and what that would mean or look like?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...ie-s-skin-might-be/ar-BB1elj1P?ocid=Peregrine

Yep. The look of 'astonishment' and 'what?. Worth it's weight in gold.
It was like:
1. Oprah was never Black.
2. Oprah is from a very small town.
3. Oprah has a low IQ.

Of the two, I have to give 'Best Actress' award to Oprah.

And how does Meghan know this to be true?

Was there an incident where she heard someone say something like that!

I'm not sure the queen or her family would say anything like that- I've never heard of them being racist in any way!

Most Grandparents and Great Grandparents love their children's children and they don't care what color they are.

And how does Meghan know this to be true?

Was there an incident where she heard someone say something like that!

I'm not sure the queen or her family would say anything like that- I've never heard of them being racist in any way!

Most Grandparents and Great Grandparents love their children's children and they don't care what color they are.

I didn't watch the whole thing but it sounds like a group of 'Handlers' orchestrates 'the Royals'.
I'm guessing they didn't want some Eddie Murphy-type to be the new*'Prince of Zumumba'. (?)

My thread is of much higher quality.

A sample:
This is resentment,,,,,,they had this perfect plan they think of how they were going to leap towards power and riches by turning their back on Crown and Country, they had assumed that Crown and Country would continue to provide them with pretty much what ever they wanted along the way, but Crown and Country had other ideas of what comes from giving Crown and Country the finger.

This is their temper tantrum at getting told "NO". .

Holy Fuck, and Fuck Di!

Yep. The look of 'astonishment' and 'what?. Worth it's weight in gold.
It was like:
1. Oprah was never Black.
2. Oprah is from a very small town.
3. Oprah has a low IQ.

Of the two, I have to give 'Best Actress' award to Oprah.

I would bet oprah's IQ is at least twice yours. why is it weird that in today's day and age anyone, even a royal clown of england, gives a shit about what color anybody's skin is? it is because you do?

I would bet oprah's IQ is at least twice yours. why is it weird that in today's day and age anyone, even a royal clown of england, gives a shit about what color anybody's skin is? it is because you do?

The 'Story' isn't about the 'English Royals' and their concerns of 'Appearance'.

The Story ... is about how the 'Prince' married the 'American Commoner' and left behind the Old World to settle in the New World.

It would be normal to ask if she knew what gender the baby was, and whether it was likely to be as tall, say, the Duke of Edinburgh or as short as the Queen. It seems to me only obsessive racists would see this as a racist question.

It would be normal to ask if she knew what gender the baby was, and whether it was likely to be as tall, say, the Duke of Edinburgh or as short as the Queen. It seems to me only obsessive racists would see this as a racist question.

You're in Wales. You are exposed to the British Tabloids. The Question of 'color' ... how titillating is that for the British People ... and how 'scandalous' is this for the 'Royals'?

I'm old enough to remember Betty as "Princess Elizabeth," although I was quite little at the time.
Now the old girl is concerned about the complexion hue of her great grandchildren.

Having known her for a long time, now, I would suggest that she was merely concerned about buying gifts that would look good on the kid.

I'm old enough to remember Betty as "Princess Elizabeth," although I was quite little at the time.
Now the old girl is concerned about the complexion hue of her great grandchildren.

Having known her for a long time, now, I would suggest that she was merely concerned about buying gifts that would look good on the kid.

I don't think it's the Queen. I think it's this 'Firm' that manages the whole Enterprise.
(the 'Royals' seem to be locked into this 'Role Playing' that fits a certain 'Narrative')

It would be nice if Europeans got off their high horse and stopped lecturing us about racism. They have plenty of their own racists.

Parts of Europe seem in the grip of Islamophobia in a way a true immigrant country like United States never was - at least to that degree

Yeah. I bet if a million Christians fled into Saudi Arabia there would be Culture Shock too. :)

You're in Wales. You are exposed to the British Tabloids. The Question of 'color' ... how titillating is that for the British People ... and how 'scandalous' is this for the 'Royals'?

I think the Royal Family would have been very pleased to have a member with a darker skin . The young woman who married the descendant of the Queen. whatever they are called, looks much the same colour as the rest of them

Back