Oprah SHOCKED! Royal Family concerned with 'color' of baby!!!

the article about the oprah interview.....earth to iolo....earth to iolo...anybody home?

Apparently not. If you're meaning something I quoted, it was a letter to a newspaper or from a radio programme, probably. I find this whole issue increasingly distasteful and disgusting. Decent people don't run down their own families, and when they do, the best thing seems to be to forget they exist and move on.

A HOLES!

I'm dealing with children.

Blue_White_Police_Car_M-e1554740868186.jpg

I took him to the fight.
How did the fight start.
Look what I took to the fight.

Where you been?
On Friday some dude started to riff while we were chillin' and I put his head out.
The ambulance picked him up. Two hours later I left and someone pointed me out
to the cops when I was a couple blocks away. They cuffed me and took me in. I
had to spend the weekend at strong island because the courts are closed. I finally
get home Monday. Relax the whole day and on tuesday someone rings the bell and
hands me these papers. It never ends.

We know where his boys hangout.

We'll take care of it.

We'll straighten this out once and for all.

Apparently not. If you're meaning something I quoted, it was a letter to a newspaper or from a radio programme, probably. I find this whole issue increasingly distasteful and disgusting. Decent people don't run down their own families, and when they do, the best thing seems to be to forget they exist and move on.

While I tend to agree, let's not forget that "the firm" tossed Meghan to the wolves and never defended her.

It's like abandoning a child in a crowd then claiming it's not your fault because they wandered off. Fuck the Brits.

While I tend to agree, let's not forget that "the firm" tossed Meghan to the wolves and never defended her.

It's like abandoning a child in a crowd then claiming it's not your fault because they wandered off. Fuck the Brits.

The lady is an extremely accomplished actress, remember. I think she had the usual American fantasies about monarchy, which is a hellish business for those involved, though convenient for the electorate (they avoid the like s of Trump), and probably suffered from post-natal depression as well as an over-active imagination.

The irony for me always is the fact race is a myth. Could it be folks that we are living in a primitive human time and thousands of years from now humans will look back and say can you believe it?

'Race Is a Social Construct, Scientists Argue' 'Racial categories are weak proxies for genetic diversity and need to be phased out '

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/

'26 simple charts to show friends and family who aren't convinced racism is still a problem in America'

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-systemic-racism-in-charts-graphs-data-2020-6

The lady is an extremely accomplished actress, remember. I think she had the usual American fantasies about monarchy, which is a hellish business for those involved, though convenient for the electorate (they avoid the like s of Trump), and probably suffered from post-natal depression as well as an over-active imagination.

Your defense of the fucking monarchy is noted. Fuck the British!
13star-animated.gif

50qwwi.jpg

Back