Our Fine-Tuned Universe: Accident or Design?

For one who takes the agnostic position when they have insufficient evidence to make a choice it is ironic that you make a clear claim about something you have no evidence of, or any real way to know.

Navel gazing and drooling over one's own supposed "intellect" while making unevidenced claims is not a form of acquiring wisdom.
For someone with such a low opinion of me, you sure do have a habit of copying, mimicking, paraphrasing my insights and posts.

QUANTUM FIELD THEORY:

Cypress, post 5768058:
Indivisible and indestructible 'particles' might be a mental construct of our brains. our classical notion of fundamental particles -- may be just localized perturbations in energy fields. .Cypress; post 5770982: Quantum field theory somewhat similarly predicts that particles are localized vibrations in quantum fields that fill space.

Perry PhD demeans my post -- >

Perry PhD, post 5769000:
Woah. That sounds SUPER INTELLECTUAL and really really cool.

...Two Weeks Later.... Perry PhD steals and paraphrases the insights from my post that he had previously mocked-->

Perry PhD, post 35784213:
Very cool stuff! They helped develop the concept of matter being fluctuations of fields rather than explicit "items". Maybe there is no "there" there at the bottom of the stack. Maybe there are no "atoms" or "monads"...it's all just field fluctuations.
Truly weird.

ONTOLOGICAL VIEW:

Cypress, post 6024368:
"Science attempts to explain mechanistically. That's it, end of story. We cannot get outside of time and space to get an eternal view of the ontological nature of being."

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/threads/apostates-versus-converts.217343/page-11#post-6024368

Two days later, Perry PhD confiscates, mimics , and paraphrases the concepts and insights from my post --->

Perry the PhD, post 6026846:
"This is the problem with trying to view the essence of reality and the universe from some point outside the universe. We really can't do it"

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/threads/our-fine-tuned-universe-accident-or-design.217396/page-4#post-6026846

For someone with such a low opinion of me, you sure do have a habit of copying, mimicking, paraphrasing my insights and posts.

QUANTUM FIELD THEORY:

Perry PhD demeans my post -- >

...Two Weeks Later.... Perry PhD steals and paraphrases the insights from my post that he had previously mocked-->

ONTOLOGICAL VIEW:

Two days later, Perry PhD confiscates, mimics , and paraphrases the concepts and insights from my post --->

I love it when you are shown to be inconsistent in your positions and you freak out and run around bitching about me.

This is hilarious. You think that just because someone agrees with a point you make they must have stolen it from you. The sheer pile of EGO that shows is off the charts.

Get over yourself. I know you HAVE to be the smartest in the room, but give it a break. You really aren't all that. Grow up and get over yourself.

I love it when you are shown to be inconsistent in your positions and you freak out and run around bitching about me.
It must be aggravating for someone who supposedly has a glorious PhD to be so average, middling, and undistinguished compared to interlocutors who only have bachelors and masters degrees

It must be aggravating for someone who supposedly has a glorious PhD to be so average, middling, and undistinguished compared to interlocutors who only have bachelors and masters degrees

Your inability to defend your positions without resorting to non-stop insults and bitching is all the indicator I need that you aren't quite as sharp as you fancy yourself.

Your inability to defend your positions without resorting to non-stop insults and bitching is all the indicator I need that you aren't quite as sharp as you fancy yourself.
I will continue to watch to see if you are dismissive and demeaning about my thoughts and insights, only to find you several days later stealing those very insights, copying/mimicking them, paraphrasing me, and passing it off as your own insights, as was demostrated in post #102.

I will continue to watch to see if you are dismissive and demeaning about my thoughts and insights, only to find you several days later stealing those very insights, copying/mimicking them, paraphrasing me, and passing it off as your own insights, as was demostrated in post #102.

Cypress, you need to learn that sometimes other people know and think things that you also know and think.

Try debating the point rather than attacking the person. Also, remember, you are NOT always the smartest person in every room. Get over yourself and try to discuss the point.

Literally every time you are backed into a corner on a point you lash out and either start accusing people of "frantic googling" or "stealing your brilliance" or whatever. And when that doesn't satisfy you you start bitching about the poster with your meangirl friend, Doc. Which I suppose is the next thing you'll do on here.

Try discussing the point, not the person. Maybe you will one day calm your rage enough to be able to discuss things like an adult.

Cypress, you need to learn that sometimes other people know and think things that you also know and think.

Try debating the point rather than attacking the person. Also, remember, you are NOT always the smartest person in every room. Get over yourself and try to discuss the point.

Literally every time you are backed into a corner on a point you lash out and either start accusing people of "frantic googling" or "stealing your brilliance" or whatever. And when that doesn't satisfy you you start bitching about the poster with your meangirl friend, Doc. Which I suppose is the next thing you'll do on here.

Try discussing the point, not the person. Maybe you will one day calm your rage enough to be able to discuss things like an adult.
No, not when you read my insights, demean and disparage them, but then steal them and pass them off as your own insights in other thread strands a couple days later.

That's not an innocent and innocuous coincidence of two people thinking along the same lines, especially since quantum field theory and the ontological view of reality are two very esoteric and very obscure subjects.

If you really think I am such a hack, you wouldn't find my insights worth stealing and passing off as your own. Can't a geochem PhD just write his own thoughts and insights?

No, not when you read my insights, demean and disparage them, but then steal them and pass them off as your own insights in other thread strands a couple days later.

That's not an innocent and innocuous coincidence of two people thinking along the same lines, especially since quantum field theory and the ontological view of being are two very esoteric and obscure subjects.

If you raally think I am such a hack, you wouldn't find my insights worth stealing and passing off as your own
You are a hack.

This is hilarious. You think that just because someone agrees with a point you make they must have stolen it from you. The sheer pile of EGO that shows is off the charts.

Get over yourself. I know you HAVE to be the smartest in the room, but give it a break. You really aren't all that. Grow up and get over yourself.
Listen to who's talking!

If you were twice as smart as you actually are…you still would not be half as smart as you seem to think you are.

Get over yourself.

Listen to who's talking!

If you were twice as smart as you actually are…you still would not be half as smart as you seem to think you are.

Get over yourself.
He's Perry PhD and several other names too. He claimed to have a PhD in GeoChem but more likely has an Associates of Arts in "Google Cut'n'Paste" at Podunk Community College.

Perry is the type who is never wrong, is always smarter, braver, more educated, etc than anyone else. My guess is he's under 35 and his elevators don't go to the penthouse.

That's not an innocent and innocuous coincidence of two people thinking along the same lines, especially since quantum field theory and the ontological view of reality are two very esoteric and very obscure subjects.

If you really think I am such a hack, you wouldn't find my insights worth stealing and passing off as your own. Can't a geochem PhD just write his own thoughts and insights?
You are a hack.
Not the first time you've run to Perry's defense while also expressing your hatred and disrespect for Cypress equal to Perry's. Wassup?

Not the first time you've run to Perry's defense while also expressing your hatred and disrespect for Cypress equal to Perry's. Wassup?

JPP has always been a lot like eighth grade, where fragile egos and an abiding need to prove one's self better than the percieved rivals rules the roost.

I learned freshman year in college I've got no one to compete against except myself.

JPP has always been a lot like eighth grade, where fragile egos and an abiding need to prove one's self better than the percieved rivals rules the roost.

I learned freshman year in college I've got no one to compete against except myself.
Agreed 100%. It's very entertaining. It's also a puzzle to figure out who are just 8th grade dropouts and dumbasses versus those who used to be better but age and disease have turned them into demented, fearful and shriveled up geezers

It's a good lesson to learn since it keeps one working harder to make something of themselves.

Back