Our Job As Jews Is Not To Watch Politics As Sport

All the Religious Cultists (like Guno) try to sway things towards their particular Cult. That's why 'Separation of Church and State' is so IMPORTANT.

But it's not just religious Jews, it's also secular Jews. The Jews are an ethnic group, not a religious group.

But it's not just religious Jews, it's also secular Jews. The Jews are an ethnic group, not a religious group.

They are 'semitic'. Like most people some are 'religious', others not so much. I have a friend that says 'My parents are Jews from Hungary'. He feels 'American'.

They are 'semitic'. Like most people some are 'religious', others not so much. I have a friend that says 'My parents are Jews from Hungary'. He feels 'American'.

There are exceptions, of course. However, most Jews see themselves as Jews living in America or whatever other country they're living in. They don't assimilate, which is why there are still things such as Jewish neighborhoods, the Jewish vote, and Jewish interests.

It's socially acceptable to talk about White Supremacy. I think if it was acceptable to openly talk about Jewish Supremacy, Jewish propaganda wouldn't be so effective. And really, the fact that it's not socially acceptable to talk about Jewish Supremacy, just shows you who has the power.

No, I want Americans to be able to openly criticize Jews and talk about the Jewish Question. I think that will render Jewish propaganda mostly useless.

And next you will have a final solution from the Jewish Problem,this story predates America!
So you won't be voting for Bernie,or want him running!Or breathing!

anti-Semitism is not a good look for you

I'm not an Anti-Semite. I don't hate or want to persecute Jews. However, I do want it to be socially acceptable to talk about Jewish Supremacy. And I do accept that having a Jewish minority controlling a country is always bad for that country.

I'm not an Anti-Semite. I don't hate or want to persecute Jews. However, I do want it to be socially acceptable to talk about Jewish Supremacy. And I do accept that having a Jewish minority controlling a country is always bad for that country.

You sound exactly like every Nazi who ever lived!

Yes, but not everyone who recognizes the JQ is a Nazi. I have no problem saying that Nazis like Himmler went way too far and no country should commit genocide.

Oh,so you were OK with the Nazis,stripping the Jews of property and citizenship.
You obviously don't want Jews to have full citizenship in America like anyone else!
Oh wait,do you want Muslim s,minorities to have full citizenship?
Or just Whites?

Oh,so you were OK with the Nazis,stripping the Jews of property and citizenship.
You obviously don't want Jews to have full citizenship in America like anyone else!
Oh wait,do you want Muslim s,minorities to have full citizenship?
Or just Whites?

I don't think any minorities should have full citizenship, but it's not a big deal if they do. And of course, everyone should be allowed private property.

There are exceptions, of course. However, most Jews see themselves as Jews living in America or whatever other country they're living in. They don't assimilate, which is why there are still things such as Jewish neighborhoods, the Jewish vote, and Jewish interests.

It's socially acceptable to talk about White Supremacy. I think if it was acceptable to openly talk about Jewish Supremacy, Jewish propaganda wouldn't be so effective. And really, the fact that it's not socially acceptable to talk about Jewish Supremacy, just shows you who has the power.

I think it's 'acceptable' to talk about 'Jews'. In fact, it should be welcomed. I always like to see who is the first to respond with "You're a Nazi", or "You're anti-semitic". That's always a good sign of who the Religious Cultists are.

Talking about Jewish Supremacy or Jewish propaganda is social suicide. Anyone who did so publicly would be destroyed in the media and ostracized in every way imaginable.

By who? Hasbara? hahahahahahaha ...

"Israeli Propaganda Isn't Fooling Anyone – Except Israelis"
https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-propaganda-without-end-amen-1.5369189

"'Hasbara' is the Israeli euphemism for propaganda, and there are some things, said the late ambassador Yohanan Meroz, that are not 'hasbarable.' One of them is Israel’s treatment of the Palestinians."

Back