cancer survivor
Contributor
somebody must not have liked the campaign materials on the back seat

we live in a heavily rep area :(

it happened while we were having lunch

Just wrong, sorry it happened. It will be covered under comprehensive coverage though.

Just wrong, sorry it happened. It will be covered under comprehensive coverage though.

thank you

this election is getting just too crazy

people stealing or vandalizing signs is just too much

we will take it to the dealer and see if they can put some touch up on it and then buff it, otherwise it will be an insurance claim, but like you said, it is just wrong

thank you

this election is getting just too crazy

people stealing or vandalizing signs is just too much

we will take it to the dealer and see if they can put some touch up on it and then buff it, otherwise it will be an insurance claim, but like you said, it is just wrong

In the past two weeks, we've had two incidents at school. One was verbal, the other went physical. Grades? Kindergarten was the physical, 2nd was the verbal.

It's stupid and bad for the country.

In the past two weeks, we've had two incidents at school. One was verbal, the other went physical. Grades? Kindergarten was the physical, 2nd was the verbal.

It's stupid and bad for the country.

whatever divine spirit that may exist help us

ps i separate spirituality from religion (i am also know as Rev. Rich)

if you want an interesting factual accounting of judism, christianity and islam in europe, read a book called 'God's Crucible' - God's Crucible - by David Lewis - (Hardcover - 2008) my wife recommends it highly and it is on my read list

whatever divine spirit that may exist help us

ps i separate spirituality from religion (i am also know as Rev. Rich)

if you want an interesting factual accounting of judism, christianity and islam in europe, read a book called 'God's Crucible' - God's Crucible - by David Lewis - (Hardcover - 2008) my wife recommends it highly and it is on my read list

I'll check it out, somehow I think the Wheaton Library has nearly every religion book possible. ;)

Speaking of reading, whenever I see your posts, all I think of is Castenada and peyote.

I'll check it out, somehow I think the Wheaton Library has nearly every religion book possible. ;)

Speaking of reading, whenever I see your posts, all I think of is Castenada and peyote.

understood

however, i gave up mood altering substances (at least nonprescription) in the 70's before i move to hawaii (found a kahuna pule in honolulu and was she strong) - i learned a lot from her and from living in the boonies on the southwest side of the big island - got to know madam pele while visiting kilauea - a most spiritual place - i experienced three major eruptions while i was there including standing on the edge of a volcano watching the lava 75 ft below flowing out a lava tube

when the mauna ulu vent opened, 5 of us sat all night watching the lava flow into the kilauea caldera in a fire fall and the lave spreading across the floor of kilauea - we were sitting on a place called waldron's ledge

no light show that i have ever seen has come close to matching it

not only could we see the color shift from white to black with all of the colors of the rainbow in between, but also we could hear and feel the rumbling of the earth/lava

understood

however, i gave up mood altering substances (at least nonprescription) in the 70's before i move to hawaii (found a kahuna pule in honolulu and was she strong) - i learned a lot from her and from living in the boonies on the southwest side of the big island - got to know madam pele while visiting kilauea - a most spiritual place - i experienced three major eruptions while i was there including standing on the edge of a volcano watching the lava 75 ft below flowing out a lava tube

when the mauna ulu vent opened, 5 of us sat all night watching the lava flow into the kilauea caldera in a fire fall and the lave spreading across the floor of kilauea - we were sitting on a place called waldron's ledge

no light show that i have ever seen has come close to matching it

not only could we see the color shift from white to black with all of the colors of the rainbow in between, but also we could hear and feel the rumbling of the earth/lava
We must be close in age. LOL! Now if I could give up cigarettes. ;)

I have to make a confession......I put a magnetic "Gay Pride" bumper sticker on my brother in laws Dodge 3500 diesel and some asshole keyed it cause he really thought my bro-inlaw is gay. Of course, it's easy to see why people get confused with that since he's a Jeff Gordon fan but still.....I may have gone to far with the gay pride bumper sticker.....he's still not speaking to me.

Oh yes. The teachings of Don Juan a Yaqui way of knowledge. I read quite a few of his books in that series. I always had trouble seperating out the allegory from the ethnography in those books, which made them rather frustrating reads, at times. Probably because I lack the appropriate cultural frame of reference.

I always thought that Castenedas did for anthropology what Eckert did for American history. He made it accessable and interesting to the lay public.

We must be close in age. LOL! Now if I could give up cigarettes. ;)

I feel for you.....hardest thing I've done in my life was give up cigerettes....had it bad....two and a half packs a day. I did it though....cold turkey! You can too though i won't bullshit you and tell you it's easy....it's not.

That sucks man, but keep in mind that for every car keyed for having an Obama sticker on the bumper, there are 10+ keyed for McCain. That's why I decided against putting one on my new car.

I've been stunned at who I've seen with McCain stickers. Our work, as I've described before, is broken up between two groups, one that is Unionized and is old school and my group which has rejected the union twice running.

Now you would figure that the group with the anti-union bias might have all the McCain stickers, but you would be wrong.

Some of the most vehement Union supporters have McCain stickers on their cars and are just as vehemently for McCain. It's surreal...

I feel for you.....hardest thing I've done in my life was give up cigerettes....had it bad....two and a half packs a day. I did it though....cold turkey! You can too though i won't bullshit you and tell you it's easy....it's not.
Get Chantix, it makes it easier.

You are a fucking asshole. Go choke on a dick, you piece of shit. :mad:

Agreed. The difference between yourself, a Damocles, and DNC are above. 2 are normal humans perhaps with differences. One is a fool that should be shunned.

Back