Our spoiled nation

BartenderElite

Verified User
I don't think the current generation of Americans has any idea whatsoever how good they have it.

Hearing people use words like "tyranny" and "slavery" these days - it's just such a disconnect. We live more free lives than 99% of all humans who ever lived (no link for that - just a good educated guess). What can't you do that you want to do?

One of our biggest issues right now - one that is causing true outrage - is a transgender being used on a commemorative beer can that wasn't even released to the public.

We're not on a good path right now. We're at the highest rating for likelihood of civil war, and people who have 75" TV's and can get pretty much any job they want are yelling about oppression and the need to fundamentally change our government. When we disagree w/ others, they're enemies now - no longer adversaries.

It's a shame. I am pessimistic about our future, and I can't help but think we'll get to a point where we're saying, 'you don't know what you've got, until it's gone.' We're blowing it.

I don't think the current generation of Americans has any idea whatsoever how good they have it.

Hearing people use words like "tyranny" and "slavery" these days - it's just such a disconnect. We live more free lives than 99% of all humans who ever lived (no link for that - just a good educated guess). What can't you do that you want to do?

One of our biggest issues right now - one that is causing true outrage - is a transgender being used on a commemorative beer can that wasn't even released to the public.

We're not on a good path right now. We're at the highest rating for likelihood of civil war, and people who have 75" TV's and can get pretty much any job they want are yelling about oppression and the need to fundamentally change our government. When we disagree w/ others, they're enemies now - no longer adversaries.

It's a shame. I am pessimistic about our future, and I can't help but think we'll get to a point where we're saying, 'you don't know what you've got, until it's gone.' We're blowing it.

Interesting.

But the issue is Mr. Trump who still remains uncharged for his violent attack on the Capitol. And the GOP which still supports his neo-fascist campaign for president.

You are spot on. One problem is the post above from Biden President. He/she/it ignored everything you said to focus the only thing that matters to a lot of leftists.

The beer can thing is only an issue to transgender supporters. Their aggravation about it seems to stem from the belief that no one should oppose transgenderism. If I have to explain to you why that's a problem then that's just another example of what's wrong with America right now.

I’m a little more positive, I see my children and grandchildren and I have hope.

I'm at that age where the world was supposed to have ended about six times by now, and America was supposed to have been driven off the cliff about eight times by now.

There were supposed to be about half a dozen raptures by now, too

I respectfully disagree.

I grew up in the 1950s when the American economy was like a run-away freight train as the rest of the world recovered from the war.
I was a white male, and as such, can only speak from the perspective of a white male. I'll admit that.

I don't thinks Americans have it so great at all in current times.
I've witnessed much better. I've witnessed opportunity that present generations will never know.
It was largely blown to hell, but it at least existed at the time.
Todays kids have nothing but shit at which to look forward.

The gestapo and I agree that we'd never have kids today, and since we don't have grandchildren,
our own kids obviously feel the same way.

there are lots of things we can't do now, that we could do in the past, and that some/most want to do now. The words 'tyranny' and 'slavery' apply in most situations because of those denials of freedom by our supposedly limited government.

Trans issues are not one of our biggest issues. It's just the one getting the most attention right now as the elitists in power use it to keep we the people divided.

As some of our more dedicated leftists have put it, 'freedom' is just a bumper sticker slogan.

And the whole idea of us being 'freer' than 99% of the rest of the world, so we should be happy about that is an appeal for appeasement and submission to power that people have no ability to overcome. They've accepted their subservient state.

It is interesting that the talk of civil war is experiencing an uptick from the left now..............

I’m a little more positive, I see my children and grandchildren and I have hope.

that's extremely naive or apathetically ignorant. I see the younger generations and I realize that they will eventually destroy America and it's founding ideas. It wouldn't surprise me if they ask Britain to welcome them back as a colony

When trump dies, this will all change.

Right now, the nutters have a hero.

Let them have a martyr instead, as they crawl back under their collective rocks.

Where they were when trump announced in '15, and where they belong.

Agreed. An excellent reason to bring back the draft. Give the option of military or non-military service. The main point is to take 18-20 year olds away from their safe spaces and show them the world....which is mainly a shithole.

that's extremely naive or apathetically ignorant. I see the younger generations and I realize that they will eventually destroy America and it's founding ideas. It wouldn't surprise me if they ask Britain to welcome them back as a colony
...and you're willing to commit mass murder to prevent this from Turner fantasy from happening. Yeah, I get it but disagree. History proves Phan is most correct.

Put your faith in cooler heads- Because they do still exist. And cooler heads always prevail.

And I am going to go ahead and say it- There are still good people on both side's of the aisle, that make up the Vocal, Moral, and Voting majority of us Americans, and the good guys always win in the end.

Our entire political and democratic process has been hijacked by some very self-important, self-centered, self-serving, Politically Butt-Hurt, Politically jaded, forces that are hellbent to corrupt our government for their own selfish HATE agenda.

It's called the TRUMP era. And it looks like it is going to take another election cycle to END the Trump era for all times sake.

So let your conscience be your guide.

We just need to keep up the GOOD FIGHT! One we didn't ask for, but one we can clearly handle at the POLLS!

Last edited:
When trump dies, this will all change.

Right now, the nutters have a hero.

Let them have a martyr instead, as they crawl back under their collective rocks.

Where they were when trump announced in '15, and where they belong.

Trump enticed them to crawl out from under their rocks.
Getting them to crawl back isn't something that we've figured out how to do yet.
My suggestion, a Draconian purge, got no traction.

Why do you think I'm a racist, DumberthanMost?
because you ARE a racist, you dumbfuck. you consistently call others a racist, who have NEVER exhibited a single racial based remark, and you do it to cover your own racist tenets.

You've also claimed I'm a race traitor and an FBI agent whom you'd murder.
as usual, your racist dumbass continues to lie about the things that I, and others, have said for your own idiotic purposes.....which is usually to mask your own racism.

in other words, you're a fucking liar.

because you ARE a racist, you dumbfuck. you consistently call others a racist, who have NEVER exhibited a single racial based remark, and you do it to cover your own racist tenets.

as usual, your racist dumbass continues to lie about the things that I, and others, have said for your own idiotic purposes.....which is usually to mask your own racism.

in other words, you're a fucking liar.

Soooo....in the Dumber than Most world, simply calling me a racist is all the evidence you need. I can see why you hide in your little hovel and were afraid to attend any of the militia events in support of Trump. You're not only dumb, but also a chickenshit. Sad.

You're free to sling names without evidence, DtM. Everyone can see I've reposted your own racist, violent anti-American posts dozens of times and you've never quoted evidence of your claims against me. Fine. Your choice, son.

Despite your violent fantasies, your actions, or lack thereof, prove you're just a wannabe domestic terrorist, not a real one. Good for you, dude! :thup:

Soooo....in the Dumber than Most world, simply calling me a racist is all the evidence you need. I can see why you hide in your little hovel and were afraid to attend any of the militia events in support of Trump. You're not only dumb, but also a chickenshit. Sad.

You're free to sling names without evidence, DtM. Everyone can see I've reposted your own racist, violent anti-American posts dozens of times and you've never quoted evidence of your claims against me. Fine. Your choice, son.

Despite your violent fantasies, your actions, or lack thereof, prove you're just a wannabe domestic terrorist, not a real one. Good for you, dude! :thup:

again, all you do is lie. you've reposted your own fantasies about what i've said, none of which are even close to the bullshit you say it is. you're a liar. end of story

again, all you do is lie. you've reposted your own fantasies about what i've said, none of which are even close to the bullshit you say it is. you're a liar. end of story

Are you saying you weren't lying about murdering Americans and Federal agenst, DtM?

Are you really so fucking stupid you think your information is safe on all the forums in which you've made these threats?

Are you saying you weren't lying about murdering Americans and Federal agenst?
you KNOW what I said, racist liar.

Are you really so fucking stupid you think your information is safe on all the forums in which you've made these threats?
unlike you, I'm smarter and know exactly what happens because of snitches like you. That is why I always watch exactly where the line is and never cross it.

Back