Our spoiled nation

the irony of this thread is hilarious

America is very spoiled. We have larger houses. We use air conditioning at a level unheard of elsewhere. We spend so much on entertainment and luxury - and have tricked the whole world into helping us pay for our excess via currency debasement

yet all the left do is cry about how horrible it is here and things are unfair and the rich are so lucky

you KNOW what I said, racist liar.

unlike you, I'm smarter and know exactly what happens because of snitches like you. That is why I always watch exactly where the line is and never cross it.

Yes, I do, DtM. You brag about killing Americans then never do anything about it.

What happens, DtM? Are you brave enough to say? Nah, you're a chickenshit who hides behind his keyboard.

I don't think the current generation of Americans has any idea whatsoever how good they have it.

Hearing people use words like "tyranny" and "slavery" these days - it's just such a disconnect. We live more free lives than 99% of all humans who ever lived (no link for that - just a good educated guess). What can't you do that you want to do?

One of our biggest issues right now - one that is causing true outrage - is a transgender being used on a commemorative beer can that wasn't even released to the public.

We're not on a good path right now. We're at the highest rating for likelihood of civil war, and people who have 75" TV's and can get pretty much any job they want are yelling about oppression and the need to fundamentally change our government. When we disagree w/ others, they're enemies now - no longer adversaries.

It's a shame. I am pessimistic about our future, and I can't help but think we'll get to a point where we're saying, 'you don't know what you've got, until it's gone.' We're blowing it.

you're the biden supporter, dipshit.

there are lots of things we can't do now, that we could do in the past, and that some/most want to do now. The words 'tyranny' and 'slavery' apply in most situations because of those denials of freedom by our supposedly limited government.

Trans issues are not one of our biggest issues. It's just the one getting the most attention right now as the elitists in power use it to keep we the people divided.

As some of our more dedicated leftists have put it, 'freedom' is just a bumper sticker slogan.

And the whole idea of us being 'freer' than 99% of the rest of the world, so we should be happy about that is an appeal for appeasement and submission to power that people have no ability to overcome. They've accepted their subservient state.

It is interesting that the talk of civil war is experiencing an uptick from the left now..............

This is a disconnect for me. I'm not trying to doubt your own experience - but a lot of the above is just stuff I don't see. I don't see "submission to power" or any of that. I haven't really gotten an answer to the question of my OP: what can't you do, that you want to do?

We do a great disservice to the millions who have actually suffered under tyranny and oppression to call anything that we experience in America the same.

I can imagine what kind of country we'd be living in if the 1/6 rioters had really been able to take over the Capitol, and assume power. Anyone who thinks that would have led to more freedom for the general population is, imo, somewhat delusional. I am sure some would have had more freedom, but conditions for most people would be much, much worse.

I don't think the current generation of Americans has any idea whatsoever how good they have it.

Hearing people use words like "tyranny" and "slavery" these days - it's just such a disconnect. We live more free lives than 99% of all humans who ever lived (no link for that - just a good educated guess). What can't you do that you want to do?

One of our biggest issues right now - one that is causing true outrage - is a transgender being used on a commemorative beer can that wasn't even released to the public.

We're not on a good path right now. We're at the highest rating for likelihood of civil war, and people who have 75" TV's and can get pretty much any job they want are yelling about oppression and the need to fundamentally change our government. When we disagree w/ others, they're enemies now - no longer adversaries.

It's a shame. I am pessimistic about our future, and I can't help but think we'll get to a point where we're saying, 'you don't know what you've got, until it's gone.' We're blowing it.

Freedom was part of the credo of Old America, which was murdered. There will be no freedom in UTOPIA, the WOKE have been very clear on this point.....this anti-human cult drives suffering.

Trump enticed them to crawl out from under their rocks.
Getting them to crawl back isn't something that we've figured out how to do yet.
My suggestion, a Draconian purge, got no traction.
Yes!
And when he's dead, they'll get bored and stop following politics.

Until trump is dead, the Nazis have a voice in the media. He's old. Hopefully, the cheeseburgers and soda will get him soon.

He doesn't sleep. He doesn't like when he's challenged, and he's being challenged every day.

Counting the days.

that's extremely naive or apathetically ignorant. I see the younger generations and I realize that they will eventually destroy America and it's founding ideas. It wouldn't surprise me if they ask Britain to welcome them back as a colony

to be fair, maybe her grandkids are smart enough not to fall for the lib'rul agenda she fell for........

Yes!
And when he's dead, they'll get bored and stop following politics.

Until trump is dead, the Nazis have a voice in the media. He's old. Hopefully, the cheeseburgers and soda will get him soon.

He doesn't sleep. He doesn't like when he's challenged, and he's being challenged every day.

Counting the days.

Perhaps,
but right now, with fascism regaining popularity in Europe,
which I regard to be the most civilized and advanced of all the continents,
it seems as if the entire planet is in a malaise.

We seem to me to be in the modern dark age,
analogous to the period between the fall of Rome and the Renaissance.
For most of humanity, life was an excruciating ordeal for at lest five hundred years.

We will either have another renaissance within the next few hundred years or sooner,
or our species will become extinct.

Either way, I won't be here to see it, so I try not to think about it.

Perhaps,

For most of humanity, life was an excruciating ordeal for at lest five hundred years.

We will either have another renaissance within the next few hundred years or sooner,

I find myself thinking the same thing.

Running out the clock, as it were.

Perhaps,

the fascists are the EU globalist crazies trying to subjugate the whole continent.

the most pernicious fascism theses days is internationalist in flavor now, with multinational corporations achieving state capture over several countries.

it's internatioanlist fascism, and the populist leaders of europe you reference are actually the anti-fascists.

:truestory:

the fascists are the EU globalist crazies trying to subjugate the whole continent.

the most pernicious fascism theses days is internationalist in flavor now, with multinational corporations achieving state capture over several countries.

it's internatioanlist fascism, and the populist leaders of europe you reference are actually the anti-fascists.
^^^
Fredo is getting worse. I think he's ready to become a suicide bomber patsy. A martyr for white nationalism.

:truestory:

OK, globalist fascist m.i.c. ccp traitor shill.

See, Fredo? The hate is so strong in you that I know you are ready to strike a blow for White Nationalism.

6r812f.gif

Back