Our spoiled nation

my accurate and analytical language is fairly emotion free, if you give it a second analysis.

Disagreed. I believe you are being groomed to park a truck in a basement garage and it will be detonated as soon as you lock it from the outside.

Time will tell, won't it, Patsy?

Yes it will, Patsy.
Patsy-Cline-1956.jpg

This is a disconnect for me. I'm not trying to doubt your own experience - but a lot of the above is just stuff I don't see. I don't see "submission to power" or any of that. I haven't really gotten an answer to the question of my OP: what can't you do, that you want to do?
it's been a slow and gradual process to abuse of power and tyranny. now, I know most people will absolutely deny these things because of their incorrect viewpoint of the 2nd Amendment, or their belief that citizens are lesser beings that deputized agents of the government, but all one needs to do is look at the history of gun control and it becomes very apparent that tyranny and slavery have been on the increase.

We do a great disservice to the millions who have actually suffered under tyranny and oppression to call anything that we experience in America the same.
most of you have been receiving warnings from those of us who appear to be better educated about history, yet you continually deny it with illogical excuses like 'most free nation on earth' or the hyperbolic 'checking papers on the street and killing jaywalkers'.....

If things like that are what you need before you can acknowledge tyranny, then you aren't seeing clearly with what has been going on over the last two decades.

I can imagine what kind of country we'd be living in if the 1/6 rioters had really been able to take over the Capitol, and assume power. Anyone who thinks that would have led to more freedom for the general population is, imo, somewhat delusional. I am sure some would have had more freedom, but conditions for most people would be much, much worse.
IF rioters had taken control of the capitol and, somehow, managed to wrest power..........what, exactly, would you expect to have happen?

...IF rioters had taken control of the capitol and, somehow, managed to wrest power..........what, exactly, would you expect to have happen?
An impossible "IF" since nutjobs living a fantasy couldn't take over a nation of 330M and a $21T econonmy.

What kind of fucking moron thinks a few thousand paint ball toy soldiers would last very long against that? 12 hours? 24 hours?

An impossible "IF" since nutjobs living a fantasy couldn't take over a nation of 330M and a $21T econonmy.

What kind of fucking moron thinks a few thousand paint ball toy soldiers would last very long against that? 12 hours? 24 hours?

I agree, an impossible IF, even if those thousand or so had actual firearms with them. The overwhelming response by the government would have had them obliterated in minutes, or less. IF, by some miracle of luck, those thousand or so managed to actually obtain some sort of power and the government was unable to wrest it back, the bulk of the independent citizenry would have appeared to work alongside the government to remove the usurpers.

I agree, an impossible IF, even if those thousand or so had actual firearms with them. The overwhelming response by the government would have had them obliterated in minutes, or less. IF, by some miracle of luck, those thousand or so managed to actually obtain some sort of power and the government was unable to wrest it back, the bulk of the independent citizenry would have appeared to work alongside the government to remove the usurpers.

Agreed. Americans would be shooting, beating or running down these pedo Nazis, white supremacist terrorists and the like down like dogs.

Agreed. Americans would be shooting, beating or running down these pedo Nazis, white supremacist terrorists and the like down like dogs.

Americans can be pedos, nazis, white supremacists, and terrorists............in all political flavors. If you can't keep your bigotry to yourself, then at least acknowledge that you're somewhere in that list of negative traits.

Americans can be pedos, nazis, white supremacists, and terrorists............in all political flavors. If you can't keep your bigotry to yourself, then at least acknowledge that you're somewhere in that list of negative traits.

That one is "touched" and had no idea what you're talking about.

Yet it's the far right that supports the first three. Agreed political extremists of all flavors can become terrorists; using violence against innocent Americans to push a political ideology.

You think I'm a bigot for disliking pedophiles, Nazis and white supremacists? I use the following definition of bigot. What is your definition?

a person who has strong, unreasonable beliefs and who does not like other people who have different beliefs or a different way of life

I have good reason to be against pedophiles, Nazis, white supremacists and anyone else who seeks to harm innocent Americans. YMMV

Yet it's the far right that supports the first three.
proof that you're a fucking moron of epic proportions, since NOBODY fucking supports it, but people of all political flavors can belong to any and all of them, you bigoted idiot.

Agreed political extremists of all flavors can become terrorists; using violence against innocent Americans to push a political ideology.
like every government agent out there, right?

You think I'm a bigot for disliking pedophiles, Nazis and white supremacists?
No. you're a bigot because you think that MOSTLY right wing americans are, where you seem to believe that very few of your leftwing compatriots are.

what do you call those who don't like government worshipping apologists? basically, you.

I don't think the current generation of Americans has any idea whatsoever how good they have it.

Hearing people use words like "tyranny" and "slavery" these days - it's just such a disconnect. We live more free lives than 99% of all humans who ever lived (no link for that - just a good educated guess). What can't you do that you want to do?

One of our biggest issues right now - one that is causing true outrage - is a transgender being used on a commemorative beer can that wasn't even released to the public.

We're not on a good path right now. We're at the highest rating for likelihood of civil war, and people who have 75" TV's and can get pretty much any job they want are yelling about oppression and the need to fundamentally change our government. When we disagree w/ others, they're enemies now - no longer adversaries.

It's a shame. I am pessimistic about our future, and I can't help but think we'll get to a point where we're saying, 'you don't know what you've got, until it's gone.' We're blowing it.

Dude

Buck up

We are decimating the deplorables

Democracy always has to be defended

This never would have happened here without the constant lie stream from Fox

The racists got to increase their power and infiltrate police and military

Fox normalized racism by lying to the small brained population

The foolable got fooled

The foolable will always exist

It’s the nations job to not let con men pretend to be News purveyors

We blew that one

Now we need to fix that so it can never happen again

Then the small brained foolable will act stupid for a little while and then forget it all if there is NO FOX TYPE to play them anymore

They will die off (they are mostly old fools)

And many will even claim they NEVER supported Trump

They are such fools they will even believe it after a few years

Magic thinking is how they got fooled

They are not real bright

Soooo....in the Dumber than Most world, simply calling me a racist is all the evidence you need. I can see why you hide in your little hovel and were afraid to attend any of the militia events in support of Trump. You're not only dumb, but also a chickenshit. Sad.

You're free to sling names without evidence, DtM. Everyone can see I've reposted your own racist, violent anti-American posts dozens of times and you've never quoted evidence of your claims against me. Fine. Your choice, son.

Despite your violent fantasies, your actions, or lack thereof, prove you're just a wannabe domestic terrorist, not a real one. Good for you, dude! :thup:

Smartethanpoo still at it with his violence fetish?

it's been a slow and gradual process to abuse of power and tyranny. now, I know most people will absolutely deny these things because of their incorrect viewpoint of the 2nd Amendment, or their belief that citizens are lesser beings that deputized agents of the government, but all one needs to do is look at the history of gun control and it becomes very apparent that tyranny and slavery have been on the increase.

most of you have been receiving warnings from those of us who appear to be better educated about history, yet you continually deny it with illogical excuses like 'most free nation on earth' or the hyperbolic 'checking papers on the street and killing jaywalkers'.....

If things like that are what you need before you can acknowledge tyranny, then you aren't seeing clearly with what has been going on over the last two decades.

IF rioters had taken control of the capitol and, somehow, managed to wrest power..........what, exactly, would you expect to have happen?

Probably a theocracy. Certainly not an inclusive gov't for & by the people.

The people there on 1/6 were fed up w/ democracy. They're losing ground in the electorate, and would have created a more authoritarian state (imo). Much more in line w/ the tyranny you're referring to....

It has been proven many were armed idiot

Probably a theocracy. Certainly not an inclusive gov't for & by the people.

The people there on 1/6 were fed up w/ democracy. They're losing ground in the electorate, and would have created a more authoritarian state (imo). Much more in line w/ the tyranny you're referring to....

Theocracy??? Do you people just use words without any regard for what they mean? As I write that I know the the answer is, "Yes" but I want to play along. What leads you to think a theocracy would have resulted? I can't wait for this.

You people do prefer the tyranny of the majority dont you? Is the name Tocqueville familiar to you at all?

proof that you're a fucking moron of epic proportions, since NOBODY fucking supports it...

When you tell baldfaced lies, it looks like a cover-up, DtM....and I lose interest when being lied to by someone who supports the violent overthrow of the United States and the mass murder of Americans.

It has been proven many were armed idiot

Correct. DtM is purposely lying again. Unlike Fredo and a few others on JPP, I doubt he's so fucking stupid he doesn't know that several of the WSEs arrested at 1/6 had firearms charges against them.

Jan 13, 2021
https://www.thetrace.org/2021/01/capitol-riot-firearms-arrests-proud-boys/
A Running List of Gun Arrests Tied to the U.S. Capitol Attack
Civilians didn't open fire on January 6, but that doesn’t mean the Trump supporters who congregated at the Capitol weren’t armed.

As of now, at least 13 people have been hit with illegal gun possession charges stemming from the riot, according to an analysis of arrest records and court documents.

https://www.statesman.com/story/new...earms-other-weapons-capitol-jan-6/7621149001/
PolitiFact: Tucker Carlson is wrong. Firearms, other weapons at Capitol on Jan. 6
Court documents, video evidence and news coverage directly contradict this characterization. Several rioters had firearms and dozens more wielded knives, bats and other real and makeshift weapons.

Back