Over EIGHT years of being in a constant grinder.....

Just think of it. Over eight years,....since he first announced he was running for POTUS Donald Trump has been put through the ringer. Eight years of nonstop negative media coverage. EVERY SINGLE DAY. The constant TRUMP BAD , TRUMP EVIL , TRUMP HITLER..... Non stop with no let up. In fact it has only gotten worse. They have tried to destroy him in every way imaginable. Attacked from all sides daily. They have tried to bankrupt him, steal his money, they have tried to jail or imprison him, they have tried to run him out of office, they have tried to threaten and intimidate him. They have tried to literally MURDER HIM, TWICE,.....with the first attempt missing by literally a fraction of an inch. And yet the " machine" STILL cant get rid of him. Just about anyone else would have been DEAD years ago already from a heart attack or stroke brought on by the stress put under from the continuous and constant attacks. But NOT HIM.

And this,.........is also WHY he will once again be our POTUS. The constant attacks coming from every angle have woken up even the most braindead of the electorate to what has been going on it has been so obvious. This time,......."the machine" loses and the people WIN. Better yet,....THIS TIME we fully DESTROY the machine and blast it to rubble bringing down ALL who have enriched themselves from it so this can never happen again as this will be our last and final chance. Failure is not an option. We must and WILL WIN.
Oh, how novel, Trump is a martyr again, the Joan of Arc of politics, and criticizing those playing the victim used to be a standard of right ideology

“…it is easily to overlook how cowardly it is.”

Good grief.

I have to agree with you on one thing, Earl...I am writing and posting without proofreading much too often.

I will work on that.

But I am spending too much time on the Internet, so some (perhaps lots) will still get through.
Of course, it Depends.

That is so cute. I bet the other kids in the sandbox (or other inmates in the asylum, if you are older than you sound in your posts)...think you are very clever.
Pig Latin Should not be allowed on JPP.

Neither should pigs...but here you are.

Just think of it. Over eight years,....since he first announced he was running for POTUS Donald Trump has been put through the ringer. Eight years of nonstop negative media coverage. EVERY SINGLE DAY. The constant TRUMP BAD , TRUMP EVIL , TRUMP HITLER..... Non stop with no let up. In fact it has only gotten worse. They have tried to destroy him in every way imaginable. Attacked from all sides daily. They have tried to bankrupt him, steal his money, they have tried to jail or imprison him, they have tried to run him out of office, they have tried to threaten and intimidate him. They have tried to literally MURDER HIM, TWICE,.....with the first attempt missing by literally a fraction of an inch. And yet the " machine" STILL cant get rid of him. Just about anyone else would have been DEAD years ago already from a heart attack or stroke brought on by the stress put under from the continuous and constant attacks. But NOT HIM.

And this,.........is also WHY he will once again be our POTUS. The constant attacks coming from every angle have woken up even the most braindead of the electorate to what has been going on it has been so obvious. This time,......."the machine" loses and the people WIN. Better yet,....THIS TIME we fully DESTROY the machine and blast it to rubble bringing down ALL who have enriched themselves from it so this can never happen again as this will be our last and final chance. Failure is not an option. We must and WILL WIN.
Are you not familiar with Fox Gnus, OAN, Infowars, Daily Caller, BLaze, Newmax and all the others all are pro-Trump all the time? Just try thinking about it.

LOL. So why are swing state Red legislatures preparing to send the election to the House?

trump down 6 points now on national polling. It only gets better for Harris from here.

Especially since he's afraid to attend another debate.

trump is too old to be POTUS. He's putting the Nazis at his rallies to sleep.
NATIONAL polling means nothing. You SHOULD know that,....I would hope.

Harris vs. Trump latest presidential poll: 7-point turnaround gives surging candidate big national lead (Don't be complacent, go VOTE BLUE, your democracy 100% depends on you.)​

NATIONAL polling means nothing. You SHOULD know that,....I would hope.

Of course it means something. When the gap between the candidates gets to a certain level - a lot of the swing state polls naturally follow.

A 2 point lead nationally is relatively meaningless. When it gets to 5 points on the average, it's not.

Just think of it. Over eight years,....since he first announced he was running for POTUS Donald Trump has been put through the ringer. Eight years of nonstop negative media coverage. EVERY SINGLE DAY.

It has got to wear on him. And he seems like a nice go-along, get-along kinda guy. It's just so unfair that when a man calls Mexicans Rapists, mocks the disabled, attacks a POW, slags off Americas fallen soldiers, sexually molests a woman in Bergdorfs, makes up offensive nicknames for anyone he dislikes, commits felony after felony, and ultimately foments a coup against the US government should be treated so poorly.

They have tried to bankrupt him,

Well, to be fair he kind of already did that to himself 6 times previously.

steal his money,

I know, right? The only recourse he has is to have his son fleece children's cancer charity to enrich the family coffers and make up for the horrible losses as the Dems try to steal his money.

,.....with the first attempt missing by literally a fraction of an inch. And yet the " machine" STILL cant get rid of him. Just about anyone else would have been DEAD years ago already from a heart attack or stroke brought on by the stress put under from the continuous and constant attacks. But NOT HIM.

Trump is strong. Trump is man. Trump is strong man. Trump can fuck sex workers without protection and NOT bring syphillis back home to his wife!

Trump good.

Failure is not an option. We must and WILL WIN.

Ring the alarm bells! Mighty Trump has been treated poorly.

If anyone cares about their family, their community, and their country....They will vote for President Trump...
Why would you vote for someone who cares nothing about you? I've not seen a single example of Kam and Tim wanting America to Be Great At All....

Trump is a textbook narcissist.

What that means is that Trump cares about Trump. That is literally all he cares about. If his ego felt even a tiny bit better because of it, he would let the country burn.

He doesn't care about America, the Constitution, or any of the populace. Trump cares about Trump.

Trump is a textbook narcissist.

What that means is that Trump cares about Trump. That is literally all he cares about. If his ego felt even a tiny bit better because of it, he would let the country burn.

He doesn't care about America, the Constitution, or any of the populace. Trump cares about Trump.
Trump believes that his life is his adventure, as I do.

Indeed, they mock the very group that wants to make America great and the president who made America great.

Trump lost a record number of jobs and inspired an attempted insurrection. When he left office, America was in shambles - economically, socially, and in terms of stability.

He was one of the worst Presidents we have had - if not the worst.

Back