overall banned

Banned overall for being Cultsmasher.

Awesome. I never knew Cultsmasher but have seen his name pop up a few times in circumstances like this.

What kind of lonely, sick fuck keeps returning to the same forum when there are so many others to troll?

Awesome. I never knew Cultsmasher but have seen his name pop up a few times in circumstances like this.

What kind of lonely, sick fuck keeps returning to the same forum when there are so many others to troll?

Da Smasha has been banned from many.

http://gizoogle.net/index.php?search=cultsmasher+banned&se=Gizoogle+Dis+Shiznit

LMAO!

"I know dis cuz I done been banned from just bout every last muthafuckin forum dat exists, n' you can put dat on yo' toast. Why, biatch? Because truth is forbidden. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch fo' realz. And freedom of rap is just a gangbangin' fairy tale."

Apparently he had a handle of mojo here, too.

http://gizoogle.net/xfer.php?link=h...FjAJegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw38mP9kgUPK9ssMfSb5p9a8

Last edited:
Banned overall for being Cultsmasher.

I always watch and wonder how long it's going to last this time. I don't remember if I mentioned him being back or not. I was certain he got a bit of a holiday reprieve. He makes himself obvious to get attention. At least that's what I read into it since he delights confronting the mods in open defiance and getting kicked out.

I always watch and wonder how long it's going to last this time. I don't remember if I mentioned him being back or not. I was certain he got a bit of a holiday reprieve. He makes himself obvious to get attention. At least that's what I read into it since he delights confronting the mods in open defiance and getting kicked out.
All I know is his "overall" personality. Like a few others on this forum, it's pretty obvious all of his screws aren't factory tight. People like him can't maintain a fake personality for very long (e.g. Teflon Don). Even Legion, who is younger and smarter, can't do it for more than a few weeks at best.

All I know is his "overall" personality. Like a few others on this forum, it's pretty obvious all of his screws aren't factory tight. People like him can't maintain a fake personality for very long (e.g. Teflon Don). Even Legion, who is younger and smarter, can't do it for more than a few weeks at best.

Yeah about Legion. What impresses me the most is his intelligence. He can go far without his trolling. If I was to diagnose him, I'd say he has a high functioning autism.

Yeah about Legion. What impresses me the most is his intelligence. He can go far without his trolling. If I was to diagnose him, I'd say he has a high functioning autism.

Obviously he's narcissistic. Very self-involved with himself. I don't know much about autism so can't speak to that aspect. Agreed that if he applied himself as a singular poster with as much effort as he does trolling and sock puppets, he would be seen as an intelligent resource. Instead, he uses his intelligence to play juvenile games.

Obviously he's narcissistic. Very self-involved with himself. I don't know much about autism so can't speak to that aspect. Agreed that if he applied himself as a singular poster with as much effort as he does trolling and sock puppets, he would be seen as an intelligent resource. Instead, he uses his intelligence to play juvenile games.

Those people are who we need here in the military.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/01/israeli-army-autism/422850/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ro%27im_Rachok

Legion is everywhere.

MOM! Oh! Thanks for the cookies and milk!

tumblr_mw537eeWin1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Well, compare me with Legion if you think he has those issues. He could but he probably has other issues. He's a Mormon supposedly, and from what I've seen it might be pretty easy to feel repressed and have a want to act out.

Back