overall banned

Mason is no rocket scientist...not by a longshot. In fact, when you showed up, I thought you were a Mason sock....and I'm still not certain you aren't. :D

Remember when Jimmy Olsen would say "Gee, Mr. Kent, where did Superman go?"

When a person is a long time member, has a low post count and then suddenly reappears to post regularly while another poster (e.g. Mason) goes away, that's suspicious to me. :)

https://previews.123rf.com/images/a...bérie-nommé-charoite-fond-texture-surface.jpg

I'm not new, just look at username history to tell in the future. Mason renames his accounts a lot. That and the perception he sold is why you think he has a lot of socks. I think my signature pic is enough of a sign.

Only the Trumptards who have pardoned Donald Trump and all of his corrupted cronies!

Well, first they pardon them, and then Donnie turns on his own cronies and then the JPP Trumptards turn on them too- in lock step!

WHATEVER DONNIE WANTS TRUMPTARDS TO BELIEVE- HIS TRUMPTARDS BELIEVE WITHOUT QUESTION!

Something that would have made a great TWILIGHT ZONE EPISODE back in 1957.

There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to common man. It is a dimentia as vast and empty as space and as timeless as infinity. It is in the middle ground between Fake News and Conspiracy Theory, it lacks science and fact but rather superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the limits of his lack of knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the TRUMP Zone.

21wtxv.jpg

WR0RbqQ.jpg

Unlikely that cultsmasher will.

Before the sock of the OP, there was a "mojo" right before that..and on...and on..

I've gotten too old to care to sock in to places that don't appreciate my company. It's their loss, fuck 'em.

I had a friend tell me that in the Skype chat, and he's right..fuck 'em! I bring a lot to the table.

Yeah. Stephen Van Der Idiot told us ALL about 'how much you bring to the Table'. :|

Only the Trumptards who have pardoned Donald Trump and all of his corrupted cronies!

Well, first they pardon them, and then Donnie turns on his own cronies and then the JPP Trumptards turn on them too- in lock step!

WHATEVER DONNIE WANTS TRUMPTARDS TO BELIEVE- HIS TRUMPTARDS BELIEVE WITHOUT QUESTION!

Something that would have made a great TWILIGHT ZONE EPISODE back in 1957.

There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to common man. It is a dimentia as vast and empty as space and as timeless as infinity. It is in the middle ground between Fake News and Conspiracy Theory, it lacks science and fact but rather superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the limits of his lack of knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the TRUMP Zone.

21wtxv.jpg

OK. This is good stuff! (Do you mind if I write this down and use it later?)

OK. Good. (I think I can use this to crush that Trumptopian, Truth Detector)

:thumbsup:

Ah yes, THE TRUTH DEFLECTOR!

He is already so crushed about his daddy getting his ass whooped in the election, he continues to find imaginative ways to sling his shit!

27Jgsoj.jpg

Back