overall banned

Nope, Asshat has been around these forums since long before Legion came along.

So Asshat is the original Legion account?

Should I change the saying "If it walks like a Legion and posts like a Legion, then it's a Legion" to "If it walks like an Asshat and posts like an Asshat, then it's an Asshat"?

Legion is everywhere.

MOM! Oh! Thanks for the cookies and milk!

tumblr_mw537eeWin1qdlh1io1_400.gif

I thought it was Mason who was everywhere :thinking:

Well, compare me with Legion if you think he has those issues. He could but he probably has other issues. He's a Mormon supposedly, and from what I've seen it might be pretty easy to feel repressed and have a want to act out.

Legion/Asshat is a chameleon. He wears a lot of masks, but he can't hide his mindset. You are correct about other issues. He's also claiming to be Samoan living in Hawaii. Which to believe?

IMHO, it's not what a person says in this case, but how they say it. How they use their words. Consider an average poster with a single account. They'll have good days and bad. They'll be friendly with some and not so friendly with others. They'll have their friends and their enemies. How they treat their friends and their enemies is a character trait. It's not words or claimed "facts". It's a matter of relationships. Now take the relationship characteristics of different posters and start comparing them. Notice how some are nearly identical.

Asshat/Legion and socks (e.g. Peace n Safety) are close enough to be twins if not the same person when viewed in this manner. Notice they don't really have any friends and they are more than happy to troll anyone who disagrees with them. Notice how they'll attempt to derail threads with provocative off-topic statements and personal attacks. Notice how they never talk about "went fishing today" or "saw my daughter's graduation". In fact, notice they never talk about their family at all. Is that normal? No, it is not.

Legion is everywhere.

MOM! Oh! Thanks for the cookies and milk!

tumblr_mw537eeWin1qdlh1io1_400.gif
I thought it was Mason who was everywhere :thinking:

He was. I suspect a username or two might be Mason, but he's been pretty quiet for some months ever since he lied and tried to have me banned.

As touched upon above, developing an entire new personality and using 3-4 of them daily over a period of weeks, much less months, is impossible for the average human being. It would take a sociopathic personality to be successful at it.

We can all get away with a sock or two, but use them sparingly such as with a drive-by post. Continually using multiple accounts successfully on a daily basis is impossible for a normal human being. It would take a "special" personality to do so. Intelligence helps, but a warped personality would also be necessary. It's not a normal way to act on a daily or weekly basis.

Last edited:
He was. I suspect a username or two might be Mason, but he's been pretty quiet for some months ever since he lied and tried to have me banned.

As touched upon above, developing an entire new personality and using 3-4 of them daily over a period of weeks, much less months, is impossible for the average human being. It would take a sociopathic personality to be successful at it.

We can all get away with a sock or two, but use them sparingly such as with a drive-by post. Continually using multiple accounts successfully on a daily basis is impossible for a normal human being. It would take a "special" personality to do so. Intelligence helps, but a warped personality would also be necessary. It's not a normal way to act on a daily or weekly basis.

I thought you were against socks? You tried accusing me of having them, didn't you? BTW, I do not. I think they are stupid.

Legion/Asshat is a chameleon. He wears a lot of masks, but he can't hide his mindset. You are correct about other issues. He's also claiming to be Samoan living in Hawaii. Which to believe?

IMHO, it's not what a person says in this case, but how they say it. How they use their words. Consider an average poster with a single account. They'll have good days and bad. They'll be friendly with some and not so friendly with others. They'll have their friends and their enemies. How they treat their friends and their enemies is a character trait. It's not words or claimed "facts". It's a matter of relationships. Now take the relationship characteristics of different posters and start comparing them. Notice how some are nearly identical.

Asshat/Legion and socks (e.g. Peace n Safety) are close enough to be twins if not the same person when viewed in this manner. Notice they don't really have any friends and they are more than happy to troll anyone who disagrees with them. Notice how they'll attempt to derail threads with provocative off-topic statements and personal attacks. Notice how they never talk about "went fishing today" or "saw my daughter's graduation". In fact, notice they never talk about their family at all. Is that normal? No, it is not.

Well, you get a lot of those personality types on these type of forums. Asshat is not legion but you can tell he has a bit of the mindset. Legion doesn't seem to add racism to his shtick and does call it out. Legion seems to have been MIA a bit, otherwise Cultsmasher wouldn't have lasted like he did. Legion really enjoys pulling the shroud off that guy.

Mason barely posts because it was getting too stupid around here.

Mason barely posts because it was getting too stupid around here.

Mason is no rocket scientist...not by a longshot. In fact, when you showed up, I thought you were a Mason sock....and I'm still not certain you aren't. :D

Remember when Jimmy Olsen would say "Gee, Mr. Kent, where did Superman go?"

When a person is a long time member, has a low post count and then suddenly reappears to post regularly while another poster (e.g. Mason) goes away, that's suspicious to me. :)

https://previews.123rf.com/images/a...bérie-nommé-charoite-fond-texture-surface.jpg

Last edited:

Should I change the saying "If it walks like a Legion and posts like a Legion, then it's a Legion" to "If it walks like an Asshat and posts like an Asshat, then it's an Asshat"?

For fuck sake, I think Asshat was on FP and came over to here when Damo first created it. Legion did first appear until at least two years later, and possibly more than that. Yes, there was a time when JPP did not have the Legion Fag infection.

No.. geez! Legina owns you. LOL!

For fuck sake, I think Asshat was on FP and came over to here when Damo first created it. Legion did first appear until at least two years later, and possibly more than that. Yes, there was a time when JPP did not have the Legion Fag infection.

Unless you know each personally, how does your theory factually contradict mine? Is everyone supposed to take your expertise on this just because you say so? WTF?

Does anyone ever earn a Pardon on JPP?

Unlikely that cultsmasher will.

Before the sock of the OP, there was a "mojo" right before that..and on...and on..

I've gotten too old to care to sock in to places that don't appreciate my company. It's their loss, fuck 'em.

I had a friend tell me that in the Skype chat, and he's right..fuck 'em! I bring a lot to the table.

Last edited:
Does anyone ever earn a Pardon on JPP?

Only the Trumptards who have pardoned Donald Trump and all of his corrupted cronies!

Well, first they pardon them, and then Donnie turns on his own cronies and then the JPP Trumptards turn on them too- in lock step!

WHATEVER DONNIE WANTS TRUMPTARDS TO BELIEVE- HIS TRUMPTARDS BELIEVE WITHOUT QUESTION!

Something that would have made a great TWILIGHT ZONE EPISODE back in 1957.

There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to common man. It is a dimentia as vast and empty as space and as timeless as infinity. It is in the middle ground between Fake News and Conspiracy Theory, it lacks science and fact but rather superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the limits of his lack of knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the TRUMP Zone.

21wtxv.jpg

Last edited:
Back