Palin book tour draws massive Michigan crowd

meme

:cof1:

SNIP:
By Andrea Billups

Talk about a political rock star.

A crowd estimated at more than 1,500 already had lined up by mid-morning at a Grand Rapids, Mich., bookstore in advance of a 6 p.m. book signing by 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, whose book "Going Rogue" has already become a runaway bestseller -- one day after its release.

Die-hard fans of the former Alaska governor traveled from all over the state and began setting up outside a Barnes & Noble store in the city's Woodland Mall at around 9 p.m. last night, hunkering down in 30-degree overnight temperatures to camp out nearly a day ahead of Mrs. Palin's arrival.

The book store, located in the city's Kentwood area, had braced for massive crowds and handed out wristbands starting at 7 a.m. Wednesday on a first-come basis today for those hoping to see Mrs. Palin, who is slated to arrive by tour bus later this evening for a three-hour signing. Her book has sparked much interest and heavy dissection by media and political types as they feast on details from Mrs. Palin's early life and her personal account of her role in the 2008 presidential election.

read the rest here..
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/nov/18/palin-book-tour-draws-massive-michigan-crowd/

F*ck Michigan. Give them something to cheer about before they get their asses handed to them by Ohio State this weekend.

SNIP:
By Andrea Billups

A crowd estimated at more than 1,500 already had lined up by mid-morning at a Grand Rapids, Mich., bookstore in advance of a 6 p.m. book signing by 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, whose book "Going Rogue" has already become a runaway bestseller -- one day after its release.

Die-hard fans of the former Alaska governor traveled from all over the state and began setting up outside a Barnes & Noble store in the city's Woodland Mall at around 9 p.m. last night, hunkering down in 30-degree overnight temperatures to camp out nearly a day ahead of Mrs. Palin's arrival.

The book store, located in the city's Kentwood area, had braced for massive crowds and handed out wristbands starting at 7 a.m. Wednesday on a first-come basis today for those hoping to see Mrs. Palin, who is slated to arrive by tour bus later this evening for a three-hour signing. Her book has sparked much interest and heavy dissection by media and political types as they feast on details from Mrs. Palin's early life and her personal account of her role in the 2008 presidential election.

read the rest here..
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/nov/18/palin-book-tour-draws-massive-michigan-crowd/

Leave it to the "conservatives" to shoot the rest of us in the foot.

Goddammit, why aren't you polarizing about something real? Something actually conservative? Something that can change shit?

You lemmings are hanging your hats on this flash in the pan. God, shame on you. If you really wanted your shit to move forward, you'd grow a brain abut it instead of finding a caricature to hang your hats on and then celebrating a fleeting moment.

Where in hell are the smart conservatives?

You know what, I like Jack Daniels and Vodka so I'm the wrong guy to talk to about beer.

And therefore the wrong guy to speak on Michigan. Yeah we suck at football, because most of the time we're too drunk to play right. HOCKEY, on the other hand, almost requires you be drunk, which is why we kick ass at it.

I have addressed "drill, baby, drill" at great length.

I haven't talked as much about putting more people on the Alaskan shoreline so that more "eyes are kept" on Russia...

I bet you haven't shown how many jobs drill baby drill would create or it's affect in reducing the trade deficit?

I bet you haven't shown how many jobs drill baby drill would create or it's affect in reducing the trade deficit?

I have!

Actually, I support "drill, baby, drill!" Probably not in the same spirit of the connie cons, who seem to think that's all we need to do, but I support domestic drilling as a stop-gap...

I have!

Actually, I support "drill, baby, drill!" Probably not in the same spirit of the connie cons, who seem to think that's all we need to do, but I support domestic drilling as a stop-gap...
That's actually what I support it as. A fill-in as we re-gear towards natural gas (topper don't go all teary-eyed, it's more plentiful and still drilled by the same companies), and other effective energy sources (nuclear) which will fill the gap while we figure out other self-created energy technologies. There is no need to stupidly bankrupt ourselves while we seek alternatives. It is also a security issue, we need to stop depending so heavily on foreign sources of energy.

That's actually what I support it as. A fill-in as we re-gear towards natural gas (topper don't go all teary-eyed, it's more plentiful and still drilled by the same companies), and other effective energy sources (nuclear) which will fill the gap while we figure out other self-created energy technologies. There is no need to stupidly bankrupt ourselves while we seek alternatives. It is also a security issue, we need to stop depending so heavily on foreign sources of energy.

I luv u man,

Of course I know about Natty Gas. What you may not know is we produce more natural gas in the Gulf than we do Oil.

I'm all for nat gas fleets now, but not drilling our coast and sending the money to all the different Osama's is a loser in my book.
Prob thousands of job in the 100,000 avg category

SNIP:
By Andrea Billups

read the rest here..

Well Jesus Christ Meme! It's michigan for fucks sake! Only pimps, whores, crackheads and genetic defectives live in michigan. Being popular in michigan is like being voted home coming queen at the State Penitentiary!

Well Jesus Christ Meme! It's michigan for fucks sake! Only pimps, whores, crackheads and genetic defectives live in michigan. Being popular in michigan is like being voted home coming queen at the State Penitentiary!

I can understand your confusion.....you forgot that Grand Rapids is in the WEST half of the state.....

Back