Palin book tour draws massive Michigan crowd

.... how does this change the FACT that neocons ALWAYS tell the lie of how great Reagonomics was in lowering unemployment when CLEARLY the FACTS tell a different story?

This shows a pronounced ignorance of history and economics so deep that there is no hope of you learning anything here. :palm:

so? those are the things you pick out of the book to rag on her about, her "special needs baby" low my dear, low

You do have a problem interpreting posts, don't you!

I pointed it out as an example of finally seeing her human side on a volatile issue, not just the usual "murder" tripe.

Of course her book is a snore with you, because you have always hated her. Obviously, others disagree with you, as her book has been a run-away best seller.

Another one with reading comprehension deficits. :rolleyes:

I don't hate her and I've told you a dozen times which politician I really hated, something you've conveniently forgotten.

The book is not well-written. That said, Palin comes across as a perfectly nice, ordinary woman when she's talking about her personal history. It's when she gets into politics that the narrative goes off the rails.

Oh well. If producing a best seller is enough to qualify one for high political office here is a list the books of Sarah Plain's running mates. What office would you suggest for Johnston McCulley?
1. The Bible
2. Quotations from Chairman Mao Zedong by Mao Zedong
3. The Qur'an
4. Xinhua Zidian
5. The Book of Mormon by Joseph Smith, Jr.
6. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J. K. Rowling
7. And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
8. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
9. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J. K. Rowling
10. The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
11. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling
12. The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger
13. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling
14. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J. K. Rowling
15. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling
16. Ben Hur: A Tale of the Christ by Lew Wallace
17. Heidi's Years of Wandering and Learning by Johanna Spyri
18. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
19. The Common Sense Book of Baby and Child Care by Dr. Benjamin Spock
20. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
21. The Mark of Zorro by Johnston McCulley

I'd say "And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie" but it's already been done. :)

Oh well. If producing a best seller is enough to qualify one for high political office here is a list the books of Sarah Plain's running mates. What office would you suggest for Johnston McCulley?
1. The Bible

I would vote for the Author of the Bible.....

Back