Palin book tour draws massive Michigan crowd

I have!

Actually, I support "drill, baby, drill!" Probably not in the same spirit of the connie cons, who seem to think that's all we need to do, but I support domestic drilling as a stop-gap...
OK so she's right on that. Damo and Topstool agree, as do I. What other substantive issues that Palin supports have Liberals upset?

I can understand your confusion.....you forgot that Grand Rapids is in the WEST half of the state.....

No disrespect Postmodern but as an Ohio native, especially during Michigan-OSU week, no one gives a cr*p where any city in that hell hole state of yours is.

Mott, don't be jealous that your state is ONLY famous for a semi decent college sport. If it wasn't for that, you guys wouldn't even have a star on the flag.

Mott, don't be jealous that your state is ONLY famous for a semi decent college sport. If it wasn't for that, you guys wouldn't even have a star on the flag.
Famous for the sport? Hell we invented it!

I have to be honest. The announcement last night of Stephanie Speilman's death just took the entire fun out of michigan week. God Bless the Speilman family.

:cof1:

SNIP:
By Andrea Billups

Talk about a political rock star.

A crowd estimated at more than 1,500 already had lined up by mid-morning at a Grand Rapids, Mich., bookstore in advance of a 6 p.m. book signing by 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, whose book "Going Rogue" has already become a runaway bestseller -- one day after its release.

Die-hard fans of the former Alaska governor traveled from all over the state and began setting up outside a Barnes & Noble store in the city's Woodland Mall at around 9 p.m. last night, hunkering down in 30-degree overnight temperatures to camp out nearly a day ahead of Mrs. Palin's arrival.

The book store, located in the city's Kentwood area, had braced for massive crowds and handed out wristbands starting at 7 a.m. Wednesday on a first-come basis today for those hoping to see Mrs. Palin, who is slated to arrive by tour bus later this evening for a three-hour signing. Her book has sparked much interest and heavy dissection by media and political types as they feast on details from Mrs. Palin's early life and her personal account of her role in the 2008 presidential election.

read the rest here..
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/nov/18/palin-book-tour-draws-massive-michigan-crowd/

"Draws a massive crowd" yet Faux still has to pimp the story to make it seem better than it was. Pathetic.

Back