Palin’s Private Tanning Bed in the Alaska Governor’s Mansion

Well reason i posted it is because after i learned about edwards $400 haricut i used that against him for the rest of the time he mattered in politics because it was so rediculous.

Now you got hokey mom Palin who's just like you or me.. with her 25000 tanning bed.

LOL

"She did. She paid for it with her own money," Roger Wetherell, chief communications officer of Alaska's Department of Transportation and Public Facilities

Can anybody point me to where she actually paid 25,000 for this bed? (The silence is deafening)

You know I feel sad for all the libtards, this is the best they can worry about.

I, too, read the "paleun" thing without missing a beat. Guess we're used to it down here.

As far as tanning beds go, I actually use one my self and for a few reasons. I have pretty sensitive skin so if I am going to be outdoors for any period of time it's actually better for me to have a base tan to begin with...we're talking like 3 to 4 minute sessions once or twice a week. Also, I have eczema and it REALLY helps with that. My dermatologist knows I use them, and I have and do get screened for cancer as it runs in my family too.

It is a regional thing.

I went right by it because its something that is said down here. I've heard it used for snowbirds in FL, but also for people in general who have no tan at all.

Its usually rednecks that say it, but welcome to the crowd on that one.

And who PAID for the tanning bed? Was it a personal purchase or did the good people of Alaska pay for it? Cause I think Edwards haircut was paid for BY HIM.

And when did I ever say that was an issue?

You never talked about the 400 dollar hair cut making Edwards a "hypocrite"? ( a completely senseless charge, there is nothing hypocritical about being rich and working to help the poor, but whatever).

Really, you never once piped in on that?

You never talked about the 400 dollar hair cut making Edwards a "hypocrite"? ( a completely senseless charge, there is nothing hypocritical about being rich and working to help the poor, but whatever).

Really, you never once piped in on that?
I honestly don't remember. I may have. I'd never say that it was an "issue".

I do remember you were researching something about Romney. Whatever came of that?

I honestly don't remember. I may have. I'd never say that it was an "issue".

I do remember you were researching something about Romney. Whatever came of that?

LOL, time to change nit buckets there Damo.
I so saw that coming. I will ping you with it next time darla.

Back