Palin’s Private Tanning Bed in the Alaska Governor’s Mansion

LOL

Can anyone deflect like Damo? You should be paid for it. Are you paid for it?
Please. At the time he was still running and it was a huge thing. We joked about the importance of the haircut theme, he supposedly paid like $27 bucks for a haircut and I was interested if you found out something.

I thought that might put into perspective what I thought of the haircut "issue", I couldn't care less how much his haircut cost him, so long as we didn't have to pay for it.

YOU didn't. But the party that represents you thinks it's a big deal. Again, I don't understand why you are a republican.
And now the one that represents you is going ga-ga over a tanning bed. It's inane.

Neither one is thinking at all about a real issue when they bring crap like that up.

Why I'm a republican...

Well, there is a fundamental disconnect between myself and the D party. I do not believe that government solutions for health care is what we should be reaching for, for instance.

I look at the platforms, find the one that has more issues that I agree with, then go with that party. Right now, the Ds are definitely on the lesser end of that.

And now the one that represents you is going ga-ga over a tanning bed. It's inane.

Neither one is thinking at all about a real issue when they bring crap like that up.

Damo's right...

We need to get back to talking about the Great Pig Controversy of 2008!

LOL

What is Obama’s position on tanning beds? A vital issue like this and Obama hasn’t formulated a position? How many tanning bed advisors does he have? I would say that’s just one more piece of evidence showing that he is unfit to be president.

OK, I won't respond to the part I have erased because I agree with most of it. As a matter of fact I do agree with these two points also but would only point out that the tanning bed business is really booming. People who can't afford them are buying them still. So maybe that says something about the IQ of many US citizens. (Insert joke about Bush voters here)

Have you noticed how the "Obama's an elitist" claims have gone by the wayside since the house thing came up with McCain?

I looked at the house thing as marksist. I would love to own another one--is it OK in USA to own more than one, or should we punish those who have drive and are successfull?

Chapdog, be fair:

Have you ever met any Alaskans?

They get like 12 days of sunshine there, and they're pale as ghosts!

Fright night!

Man.... The Libs are really grasping at just ANY straw they can find at this point, aren't they? I mean, come on people? She bought a tanning bed with her own money, what is the big fucking deal? What kind of extravagant luxuries have the Obama's and Biden's indulged in? Do we really want to go down that road? I don't think you do, because as soon as we start throwing up some of those, you'll start squealing about how it's not an issue!

You can try and say this makes her some 'elitist' and not the 'average Jane' as advertised, but do you have any idea how many "average" women in America, pay all kinds of money each year, on tanning beds? Do you have any idea of how many "average" Americans would not consider a tanning bed a luxury, IF they were the governor of a state? Something like this, isn't going to 'turn off' voters, or make anyone think any less of Palin, in fact, they can probably identify with her more because of it, and in the meantime, they can see you for the pathetic and desperate hypocrites you are! But.... don't listen to dumb ol' me, keep running this shit up the flagpole, you're going to pay for every bit of it in just a few more weeks. Mark my words!

Back