Pampers Vitter

Now dig in some more and tell me how I want "investigations" that I never suggested, that I am seeking some sort of "penalty" that I never sought, then tell me how I dug in and defended actions that I think are wrong all to defend somebody that you think has "done no wrong"...

David Vitter was the ONLY Senator to vote no on Hillary's nomination!

You just knew a guy like that, a guy who likes to pay hookers to diaper him, was going to be terrified of a woman like Hillary Clinton.

David Vitter was the ONLY Senator to vote no on Hillary's nomination!

You just knew a guy like that, a guy who likes to pay hookers to diaper him, was going to be terrified of a woman like Hillary Clinton.
Why would he be terrified? It seems that somebody who likes diapers would be excited by strong women.

Why would he be terrified? It seems that somebody who likes diapers would be excited by strong women.

Do you really think that Hillary Clinton is going to be diapering some guy? Excited by strong women? Try, by his mommy, and we don't know what kind of woman she was. Only that she probably breast fed for wayyyyy too long.

Do you really think that Hillary Clinton is going to be diapering some guy? Excited by strong women? Try, by his mommy, and we don't know what kind of woman she was. Only that she probably breast fed for wayyyyy too long.
People like that expect to be controlled by women, they'd be excited by it. Maybe he was hoping for a spanking.

People like that expect to be controlled by women, they'd be excited by it. Maybe he was hoping for a spanking.

Well, you know what, I will bow to your superior knowledge on the subject of what men who pay hookers to diaper them like in bed. Because I have never known a man who was into it, and I can't really know what they're like, I can only guess.

So, if you say so...

Well, you know what, I will bow to your superior knowledge on the subject of what men who pay hookers to diaper them like in bed. Because I have never known a man who was into it, and I can't really know what they're like, I can only guess.

So, if you say so...
Watch CSI, You'll get a steaming helping of weird things. Like people who wear animal costumes... and guys who like diapers. It doesn't take any special knowledge, just a remote control and a curious nature.

Back