Panama Canal To China? Wtf

well then I will not be around to worry about it then will I ?

OH NOOOO! They are going to take our guns!!!

You should worry about the future of your grandchildren and their children, instead of being a selfish little suckup. And gun control is a major issue for many dems and republicans alike. They're for it.

It's not, ladt, face it, not every woman is an ignorant misguided brainwash victim like you.

Right.......and I guess it was just a mere coincindence that you and this 'mystery' woman were gone at the same time......:rolleyes:

And why don't you face it: no woman will ever want to be caught dead with you unless she is the figment of your imagination. Not that it really matters since you like dudes anyway.

You should worry about the future of your grandchildren and their children, instead of being a selfish little suckup. And gun control is a major issue for many dems and republicans alike. They're for it.

I am not going to worry about something I can do nothing about.

Right.......and I guess it was just a mere coincindence that you and this 'mystery' woman were gone at the same time......:rolleyes:

And why don't you face it: no woman will ever want to be caught dead with you unless she is the figment of your imagination. Not that it really matters since you like dudes anyway.

Ask damo, it's not me. Face it. there are aware women out there, you're just not one of them.

I really don't have time to try to convince you sheep of whether or not I'm real or not. You idiots are the same fools following the corporate gestapo to the elimination of the free states of America. I will say this you people need to wake up and smell the coffee. its time to revolt and its time to revolt now. I know that someone mentioned the Illuminati in this thread, I don't usually bring it up, but you better believe its real and they will own you. But continue to drink your beers, watch your TV shows and have less and less children until we become an extict species.

I really don't have time to try to convince you sheep of whether or not I'm real or not. You idiots are the same fools following the corporate gestapo to the elimination of the free states of America. I will say this you people need to wake up and smell the coffee. its time to revolt and its time to revolt now. I know that someone mentioned the Illuminati in this thread, I don't usually bring it up, but you better believe its real and they will own you. But continue to drink your beers, watch your TV shows and have less and less children until we become an extict species.

As$munch, stop talking to yourself!

Back