Panama Canal To China? Wtf

You really need to educate your ignorant ass.
Get real dude. Leasing port facilities to a Hong Kong company is hardly the same as giving control of the Canal to the Chinese. Do you think for a moment that if any and I repeat "ANY" nation were to jeapordize our nations access to the Panama Canal that it would not be viewed as a "Clear and Present Danger" to our national security? You'd have to be a complete idiot to think other wise.

I can gaurentee you that if such an event were to occur the US would have boots on the ground in Panama in less than 24 hours. The Panama canal is way more important, strategically, to the USA then all the oil fields in Iraq.

Get real dude. Leasing port facilities to a Hong Kong company is hardly the same as giving control of the Canal to the Chinese. Do you think for a moment that if any and I repeat "ANY" nation were to jeapordize our nations access to the Panama Canal that it would not be viewed as a "Clear and Present Danger" to our national security? You'd have to be a complete idiot to think other wise.

I can gaurentee you that if such an event were to occur the US would have boots on the ground in Panama in less than 24 hours. The Panama canal is way more important, strategically, to the USA then all the oil fields in Iraq.

You get real dude. They've bought the entire government of panama..

Our leaders are selling us out. You'd think they would defend our borders too; they refuse to do that as well.

Back