Paris Owns McCain.

Cancel7

Banned
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/08/05/paris-hilton-responds-to_n_117137.html

I can't stop laughing. Here is this fabulous ad, which calls McCain all the names I love to call him, decrepit, old man, etc. And McCain picked this fight himself, and just got owned by a girl. Obama couldn't buy publicity like this, he must be laughing his ass off the same way I am.

I feel like this is my own personal Karma coming home to roost, because when Paris was hauled off to jail crying for her mother, I thought it was really sadistic the pleasure so many Americans, and posters here took in it, and I thought she should be shown some mercy and kindness, even though I was no fan.

It's as if she's paying me back!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/08/05/paris-hilton-responds-to_n_117137.html

I can't stop laughing. Here is this fabulous ad, which calls McCain all the names I love to call him, decrepit, old man, etc. And McCain picked this fight himself, and just got owned by a girl. Obama couldn't buy publicity like this, he must be laughing his ass off the same way I am.

I feel like this is my own personal Karma coming home to roost, because when Paris was hauled off to jail crying for her mother, I thought it was really sadistic the pleasure so many Americans, and posters here took in it, and I thought she should be shown some mercy and kindness, even though I was no fan.

It's as if she's paying me back!

Frankly, I don't give a flying fuck what that skanky whore thinks.

Paris has the insight of a sea cucumber.

She can just go fuck herself as far as I'm concerned. Oh, too late. :eek:

Yeah it's so scandalous that she probably masturbates. I bet her boobies would be scrumptious, oh boy.

Last edited:

Dear Two-time Bush voter:

You do realize the image Paris Hilton puts out in public is an intentional caricature, to appeal and reinforce the misogynistic fantasies you have about some young, blonde women?

I don't care for Paris Hilton, but she's probably a reasonably smart girl, who has made enough money to buy and sell your ass. And she's smart enough to know she can make a butt load of money, by selling you a fake image of an imaginary dumb blonde because your enough of a sexist asshole to believe its all so very real.

Sucker.

Back