Paris Owns McCain.

You take that back!

quit crying... you know he's right. Olberman is a putz. His only accomplishment in life is that he can read a teleprompter pretty well on the 30th take and he can show a lot of faux outrage. He is nothing more than a friggin puppet.

I'd try to watch it tonight but I don't have my computer hooked up at home:(

We're redoingthe floors and that's turning outto be a pain in the A$$

quit crying... you know he's right. Olberman is a putz. His only accomplishment in life is that he can read a teleprompter pretty well on the 30th take and he can show a lot of faux outrage. He is nothing more than a friggin puppet.

You can svck it!

He's totally awesome and your just jealous.

Olbermann & Dan Patrick basically invented ESPN. Just about every commentator on that network now is an offspring of the style & delivery they pretty much invented.

The guy is extremely entertaining, and whipsmart. I'd put him up against any of the rightwing flunkies (O'Reilly, Coulter, Limbaugh) any ol' day of the week.

Olbermann & Dan Patrick basically invented ESPN. Just about every commentator on that network now is an offspring of the style & delivery they pretty much invented.

The guy is extremely entertaining, and whipsmart. I'd put him up against any of the rightwing flunkies (O'Reilly, Coulter, Limbaugh) any ol' day of the week.

AMEN!! While I don't agree with all of Olberman's politics I think, and have always thought, he was hilarious.

"As Cal Ripken rounds second base notice that he pull a groin.........his own .... and limps on into third for a triple."

Olberman was great on ESPN.

Back