Paris Owns McCain.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/08/05/paris-hilton-responds-to_n_117137.html

I can't stop laughing. Here is this fabulous ad, which calls McCain all the names I love to call him, decrepit, old man, etc. And McCain picked this fight himself, and just got owned by a girl. Obama couldn't buy publicity like this, he must be laughing his ass off the same way I am.

I feel like this is my own personal Karma coming home to roost, because when Paris was hauled off to jail crying for her mother, I thought it was really sadistic the pleasure so many Americans, and posters here took in it, and I thought she should be shown some mercy and kindness, even though I was no fan.

It's as if she's paying me back!

I'll have to watch this tonight... can't see videos at work.

It's really funny. And, she comes off as smarter than you would guess.
And she looks even more natural than Olbermann does when he tries to show his outrage in take 15 and finally makes it through the script on the teleprompter.

And she looks even more natural than Olbermann does when he tries to show his outrage in take 15.

olbermann is a wuss.. he never has dissenting opinions on his show. its like he and his audience are constantly looking for affirmation.

I can't stop laughing. Here is this fabulous ad, which calls McCain all the names I love to call him, decrepit, old man, etc. And McCain picked this fight himself, and just got owned by a girl. Obama couldn't buy publicity like this, he must be laughing his ass off the same way I am.

I feel like this is my own personal Karma coming home to roost, because when Paris was hauled off to jail crying for her mother, I thought it was really sadistic the pleasure so many Americans, and posters here took in it, and I thought she should be shown some mercy and kindness, even though I was no fan.

i saw that last night...hilarious!

i agree with your comment about the sadistic pleasure... :thup:

They didn't show my ass any mercy and kindness when they tossed my ass in the county joint for having a roach in my ash tray. Why should she be treated any differant?

Man, I about heaved a lung from laughing, looks like that one back fired on McCain! LOL She would make a hot VP......or Sec of State....just think.....she could undo in weeks the damage it took the Bushies years to do! LOL

Americans every where would be loved. When traveling abroad foreigners would approach us and say.....hey.....that l blonde VP of yours with the big feet is HOT! LOL

They didn't show my ass any mercy and kindness when they tossed my ass in the county joint for having a roach in my ash tray. Why should she be treated any differant?

It's not that I thought she should be treated differently. It's that I saw sadism in many people. It's one thing to believe someone should be treated the same as everyone (which we delude ourselves into believing is the basis of our law enforcement system), it's quite another thing to take pleasure in another's punishment.

There was too much of that. I thought it was bad in women, and in men, I thought it had the added touch of sexual sadism.

and the last time you got laid by a hot chick was?? :pke:

Thor would be a perfect example of the sexual sadism. He already fantasizes about keeping women he sees in his daily travels through strip malls and 7-11's, locked up in cages in his mother's basement.

Paris Hilton being publically dragged off in handcuffs...he is still dreaming sado-sexual fantasies around that.

Thor would be a perfect example of the sexual sadism. He already fantasizes about keeping women he sees in his daily travels through strip malls and 7-11's, locked up in cages in his mother's basement.

Paris Hilton being publically dragged off in handcuffs...he is still dreaming sado-sexual fantasies around that.

Thor? Have you read his posts? How in the world could he possibly have that much imagination? Naaaa he's just a garden variety putz that's sexually frustrated. He'd drop his britches for Paris in a New York minute.

Hilarious. McCain deserves more backlash than he got for this ad, good for Paris for standing up for herself and for giving him some backlash.

Its likely the first thing Paris has ever done that I supported.

Back