Pathological liar or delusional imbecile?

He is. The fact that you cannot see the truth makes me wonder about you. Your religions have blinded you.

I am an atheist, try again. Biden was not my choice for the Dems. He has a stuttering problem that he has almost beaten, but he stumbles occasionally. His misspeaks bothered me. But as long as he was running against Trump, who cannot craft a sentence or convey an idea, I was satisfied with him running. You live a life of childish absolutes. The problem is logic is yours.

I am an atheist, try again.
Lie. You are no atheist. Your religions have blinded you.
Biden was not my choice for the Dems.
Lie. You support this clod.
He has a stuttering problem that he has almost beaten, but he stumbles occasionally.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You say Biden has beaten his speech problem????????!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
His misspeaks bothered me. But as long as he was running against Trump, who cannot craft a sentence or convey an idea, I was satisfied with him running.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Trump doesn't NEED a teleprompter! He can make a good speech off the cuff!
You live a life of childish absolutes.
You are describing yourself again! Inversion fallacy.
The problem is logic is yours.
Inversion fallacy. It is YOU the denies and discards logic. Your religions have blinded you.

You are extrapolating personal stories that you do not find acceptable, as always lying. You should know how ridiculous that is. Trump set a record for lying and you watched silently. Now you claim Biden only lies. You have to do better.

Wrong. Biden lies about everything, pretty much continuously. For example:

Here he spews a whole litany of lies on immigration and border security:

https://joebiden.com/immigration/#

There's this Biden quote when he was still VP under Obama:

"It is the ultimate source of our strength, it is the ultimate source of who we are, what we become,” he told roundtable participants. “It started all the way back in the late 1700s. There has been a constant, unrelenting stream of immigration, not in little trickles but in large numbers.”

This shows an ignorance of history on a stunning scale. It's the statement of a high school student repeating absurd nonsense. Immigration to the US was never unrelenting and even in periods where it was high the US retained control of their borders and made strenuous efforts to reject the sickly, criminals--even minor ones, and incompetent. It is only with Biden that unrestricted often illegal immigration across what is for all intents an open border has occurred. That's because Joke Biden is a fucking moron.

“Folks like me who are Caucasian, of European descent, for the first time in 2017 we’ll be in an absolute minority in the United States of America, absolute minority,” he said. “Fewer than 50% of the people in America from then and on will be white European stock," he said. “That’s not a bad thing, that’s a source of our strength."

Now, that Biden quote isn't so much a lie as just utterly fucking stupid. Biden is repeating radical Leftist bullshit that has ZERO basis in fact. If the US becomes minority White, there is no guarantee that it will be strengthened.

Biden said a key to U.S. economic strength is the “constant, unrelenting stream” of immigrants into the country. “Not dribbling,” Biden said. “Significant flows.”

In that one, he's lying about his border policies as he tries to present them to the US public today. He wants an open border. He's a goddamned liar that he doesn't.

Omniscience fallacy. Neither you nor any Holy Link gets to speak for everyone.

You really cannot understand that giving sources is how debates work. The fact that a source is given does not mean that there are not others. You simply dismiss them with that really stupid fallacy.
Debates are about trading info. You somehow, very confusingly, think if a source is given, a person claims it is the only one that matters and speaks for everyone. Just stop it.

You really cannot understand that giving sources is how debates work. The fact that a source is given does not mean that there are not others. You simply dismiss them with that really stupid fallacy.
Debates are about trading info. You somehow, very confusingly, think if a source is given, a person claims it is the only one that matters and speaks for everyone. Just stop it.

eat a dick.

You really cannot understand that giving sources is how debates work.
You are not debating.
The fact that a source is given does not mean that there are not others.
A Holy Link is not a proof.
You simply dismiss them with that really stupid fallacy.
It is YOUR fallacy. YOU are the one making it.
Debates are about trading info.
You are not debating.
You somehow, very confusingly, think if a source is given, a person claims it is the only one that matters and speaks for everyone.
You attempted to speak for everyone. That is a fallacy.
Just stop it.
Only YOU can stop making fallacies. This is YOUR problem. YOU have to convince others. I do not have to perform a negative proof.

Inversion fallacy. Negative proof fallacy.

You don't get to speak for historians. Neither does NBC. Omniscience fallacy.

Biden's job that you support:
* along with Democrats, caused the current economic depression.
* devalued the dollar.
* cannot speak coherently.
* gave weapons to the enemy in time of war (treason).
* discards the Constitution of the United States and the constitutions of every State.
* shut down oil production (until a court overrode him) causing many shortages and prices of fuel to rise dramatically.
* effectively erased the border.

And that's just a few of the things he's done.

Yakuda is basically correct except for one detail:
There is no United States. There is no President of the United States. The United States is no more. The coup by Democrats is successful (so far).

Of course, they do. You say the dumbest shit.
Biden has accomplished a lot. He actually passed bills ,unlike daffy Donald.

Of course, they do. You say the dumbest shit.
No. NBC does not speak for historians. Omniscience fallacy.
Biden has accomplished a lot. He actually passed bills ,unlike daffy Donald.
Biden:

* devalued the dollar.
* discards the Constitution of the United States and the constitutions of every State.
* shut down oil production (until a court overrode him) causing many shortages and prices of fuel to rise dramatically.
* participated in the election fraud by Democrats, successfully participated in a coup, and was installed by Democrats without being elected.
* called for civil war.

while Trump:

* renegotiated NAFTA to the better interest of the United States.
* got NATO to finally pay it's bills.
* ended the economic depression caused by Obama and the Democrats.
* lowered taxes for everyone.
* enhanced border security by extending and improving the border wall.
* pulled the United States out of the useless Paris agreement and limited the effects of the Church of Global Warming and the Church of Green.
* reduced government regulations strangling the U.S. economy.
* exposed Democrat control of media and schools, including social media.
* opened up oil exploration and drilling, reducing fuel prices.
* instilled pride in America once again.
* encouraged domestic production of goods and services.
* exposed the ongoing problem with election fraud by Democrats.
* exposed the ongoing corruption and persecution by Democrats.
* supported the Constitution of the United States.

Last edited:

Biden:

* devalued the dollar.
* participated in the election fraud by Democrats, successfully participated in a coup, and was installed by Democrats without being elected.
* called for civil war.

while Trump:

* pulled the United States out of the useless Paris agreement and limited the effects of the Church of Global Warming and the Church of Green.

Of course all those facts concerning both Biden and Trump are real clues as to just how incompetent biden is and has been for his entire half century in politics, and shows just how effective/great/accomplished trump had been in just 4 short years as potus.

But here's the thing I've noticed at this forum concerning these clueless liberals, and that is, that posters like Trumpet in his response in #2 of this thread always comes up with this ridiculous rating of any and all posts coming from Republican/Conservative websites etc. that says they're extreme right and or are rated in the lower percentile. He does it with my postings as well from the American Thinker. The thing is that like with the American Thinker there are dozens upon dozens of individual authors that make up that website. I've never even heard of those individual posters by name, but I post their 100% views and facts here where Trumpet et al will criticize the website without going into legitimate debate about the facts within the post. Liberals in general have no individual ability to admit the facts we present, let alone even give a reasonable debate on given subject/issue.

But your post here #32 really does show the total difference between the great Trump and the inept failed biden. Lett's not also forget biden's total disaster in Afghanistan as well.

Biden:

* devalued the dollar.
* called for civil war.

while Trump:

Of course all those facts concerning both Biden and Trump are real clues as to just how incompetent biden is and has been for his entire half century in politics, and shows just how effective/great/accomplished Trump had been in just 4 short years as potus.

But here's the thing I've noticed at this forum concerning these clueless liberals, and that is, that posters like Trumpet in his response in #2 of this thread always comes up with this ridiculous rating of any and all posts coming from Republican/Conservative websites etc. that says they're extreme right and or are rated in the lower percentile. He does it with my postings as well from the American Thinker. The thing is that like with the American Thinker there are dozens upon dozens of individual authors that make up that website. I've never even heard of those individual posters by name, but I post their 100% views and facts here where Trumpet et al will criticize the website without going into legitimate debate about the facts within the post. Liberals in general have no individual ability to admit the facts we present, let alone even give a reasonable debate on given subject/issue.

But your post here #32 really does show the total difference between the great Trump and the inept failed biden. Lett's not also forget biden's total disaster in Afghanistan as well.

Look in the mirror!

i_know_you_are_pee_wee_herman.gif

There, I'll keep the response on your level-- that of a six-year-old...

Of course all those facts concerning both Biden and Trump are real clues as to just how incompetent biden is and has been for his entire half century in politics, and shows just how effective/great/accomplished Trump had been in just 4 short years as potus.

American thinker Is selective about who they allow to write for them. The fact that there are several right-wing Trumps there proves nothing. The themes they write about and the goals they have are what matters. You presented no argument there. You call what you believe "fact". That of course eliminates the need for a debate. You can just write and inform us of all that you have found.
Biden had no disaster in Afghanistan. He pulled out on Trump's agreed-upon schedule.
You are deluding yourself in subject matter and facts as well as your "superior" logic. You have neither.

Last edited:
American thinker Is selective about who they allow to write for them. The fact that there are several right-wing Trumps there proves nothing. The themes they write about and the goals they have are what matters. You presented no argument there. You call what you believe "fact". That of course eliminates the need for a debate. You can just write and inform us of all that you have found.
Biden had no disaster in Afghanistan. He pulled out on Trump's agreed-upon schedule.
You are deluding yourself in subject matter and facts as well as your "superior" logic. You have neither.

Biden had a choice in Afghanistan. He could have ignored Trump's timetable just as he undid Trump building a border wall, rescinded many of Trump's executive orders, and reversed other things Trump did. Biden's disastrous withdrawal--and it was disastrous--in Afghanistan is all his to own. He decided to follow Trump's schedule when he had a choice to do otherwise.

You want it both ways. When Biden does something Trump ordered, like the Afghanistan withdrawal, you blame Trump. When Biden undoes something like Trump's border / immigration policies, and it turns into a massive turd sandwich, you blame Trump.

Biden is usually totally at fault for his decisions, and he makes a lot of bad decisions. Own it.

Of course all those facts concerning both Biden and Trump are real clues as to just how incompetent biden is and has been for his entire half century in politics, and shows just how effective/great/accomplished trump had been in just 4 short years as potus.

I mentioned Biden's failure in Afghanistan. He gave weapons to the enemy in time of war. That's treason. See the 4th line in my list of Biden 'accomplishments'. He also willingly abandoned U.S. citizens to the enemy. That's also treason.

Thank you (humble bow).

Back