Pathological liar or delusional imbecile?

American thinker Is selective about who they allow to write for them.
So? That's true of every newspaper, every TV station, every TV network, and parts of the internet.
The fact that there are several right-wing Trumps there proves nothing.
Proofs are not possible in an open functional system. For some reason, you seem to think they are. You also seem to think that Holy Links are some kind of proof.
The themes they write about and the goals they have are what matters.
Okay.
You presented no argument there.
He did. So did I. You are describing yourself. It is YOU that uses cut and paste.
You call what you believe "fact".
Learn what 'fact' means. It does not mean 'proof' or 'Universal Truth'. Buzzword fallacy.
That of course eliminates the need for a debate.
You are not debating. 'Fact' does NOT mean 'proof' nor 'Universal Truth'. Learn what 'fact' means.
You can just write and inform us of all that you have found.
Like you?
Biden had no disaster in Afghanistan.
Lie. Biden gave weapons to the enemy in time of war (treason). He abandoned U.S. citizens willingly in time of war (treason).
He pulled out on Trump's agreed-upon schedule.
No. He committed treason.
You are deluding yourself in subject matter and facts as well as your "superior" logic. You have neither.
You are describing yourself again. You don't know what 'fact' means. You deny and discard logic.
Inversion fallacy. Delusions. Bulverism fallacies.

i_know_you_are_pee_wee_herman.gif

There, I'll keep the response on your level-- that of a six-year-old...

I wish we could all be as GREAT as you!

You would do well to consider the source before using it to post such foolish nonsense

Frontpage Magazine

Overall, we rate FrontPage Magazine as a Questionable source based on Extreme Right Bias, promoting conspiracy theories regarding Islam, and propaganda that only reports negatively on Islam. This source has also failed numerous fact-checks by IFCN fact-checkers.

Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Anti-Muslim

Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Organization/Foundation
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/frontpage-magazine/

How disappointing. When I saw the thread title, I thought Yakuda was seeking our help in identifying what, exactly, is wrong with him. Since he's not, he'll remain on ignore. lol

How disappointing. When I saw the thread title, I thought Yakuda was seeking our help in identifying what, exactly, is wrong with him. Since he's not, he'll remain on ignore. lol

I don't blame you for putting him on ignore, seeing that he only post foolish crude insults, and never anything that is worthwhile.

I don't blame you for putting him on ignore, seeing that he only post foolish crude insults, and never anything that is worthwhile.

Bingo. I think AHZ is heading that way too. He's occasionally funny but lately he's just into insults and deflection to crackpot stuff. Maybe the holidays makes some extra cranky or something.

AHZ is a rather strange one.

Qpers tend to be that way. From the sniping and snarling and whining around here the last few days, looks like quite a few got coal in their stockings. Some of the fraudettes who try to portray themselves as rainbow and lollipops were unable to restrain from ugly snark. Sad, but telling as well. lol

Qpers tend to be that way. From the sniping and snarling and whining around here the last few days, looks like quite a few got coal in their stockings. Some of the fraudettes who try to portray themselves as rainbow and lollipops were unable to restrain from ugly snark. Sad, but telling as well. lol

It's obvious that that the situation with their Lord and master is not going well.

You would do well to consider the source before using it to post such foolish nonsense

Frontpage Magazine

Overall, we rate FrontPage Magazine as a Questionable source based on Extreme Right Bias, promoting conspiracy theories regarding Islam, and propaganda that only reports negatively on Islam. This source has also failed numerous fact-checks by IFCN fact-checkers.

Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Anti-Muslim

Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Organization/Foundation
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/frontpage-magazine/

Now just prove that anything they claimed about brandon was a lie. You donkey brained morons are too stupid

No. NBC does not speak for historians. Omniscience fallacy.

Biden:

* along with Democrats, caused the current economic depression.
* devalued the dollar.
* cannot speak coherently.
* gave weapons to the enemy in time of war (treason).
* discards the Constitution of the United States and the constitutions of every State.
* shut down oil production (until a court overrode him) causing many shortages and prices of fuel to rise dramatically.
* effectively erased the border.
* participated in the election fraud by Democrats, successfully participated in a coup, and was installed by Democrats without being elected.
* called for civil war.

while Trump:

* renegotiated NAFTA to the better interest of the United States.
* got NATO to finally pay it's bills.
* ended the economic depression caused by Obama and the Democrats.
* lowered taxes for everyone.
* enhanced border security by extending and improving the border wall.
* pulled the United States out of the useless Paris agreement and limited the effects of the Church of Global Warming and the Church of Green.
* reduced government regulations strangling the U.S. economy.
* exposed Democrat control of media and schools, including social media.
* opened up oil exploration and drilling, reducing fuel prices.
* instilled pride in America once again.
* encouraged domestic production of goods and services.
* exposed the ongoing problem with election fraud by Democrats.
* exposed the ongoing corruption and persecution by Democrats.
* supported the Constitution of the United States.
I do worry about you bouncing around debate boards with such a horrible lack of knowledge.
Do you understand how news works? They report stories, not create them. They encounter political historians, see a story and report what they said. Reporting what historians said is not a fallacy.

Back