Iron-Merc

Freedom Fighter
I'm from Upstate NY (Schenectady, NY)
Here to debate politics - of course!
Fervent supporter of Donald J Trump
I predict he will be elected in 2020
American Patriot - Honor the constitution
Obama is the evil mastermind, the joker, if you will

I believe the only way forward is for our nation to heal from the wounds created by Clinton - Bush - Obama legacy and the time to heal is NOW. 2020 will be a groundbreaking election and I predict a landslide victory for Donald Trump. We have come this far and we have so much potential as a nation - I think we are about to realize our true potential under Trump leadership. Already, we are seeing the nation's crime rate dip. We are seeing steady employment across the board, including great numbers for blacks and minorities. The economic engine has never been better.

I am 34 years old and suffering from a lower back injury. Because of this I have limited mobility and I'm out of work until I can get surgery in a few months, so I spend a lot of my time online. It is my hope that we can figure out this game of politics to work best FOR THE PEOPLE. Because this is a nation BY THE PEOPLE and we will be restored to our former greatness under Trump leadership.

Iron Mike

"suffering from a lower back injury.'
... in other words, you're a dead beat that doesn't want to work and plans to live off Disability for the rest of your life.

I believe the only way forward is for our nation to heal from the wounds created by Clinton - Bush - Obama legacy and the time to heal is NOW. 2020 will be a groundbreaking election and I predict a landslide victory for Donald Trump. We have come this far and we have so much potential as a nation - I think we are about to realize our true potential under Trump leadership. Already, we are seeing the nation's crime rate dip. We are seeing steady employment across the board, including great numbers for blacks and minorities. The economic engine has never been better.

I am 34 years old and suffering from a lower back injury. Because of this I have limited mobility and I'm out of work until I can get surgery in a few months, so I spend a lot of my time online. It is my hope that we can figure out this game of politics to work best FOR THE PEOPLE. Because this is a nation BY THE PEOPLE and we will be restored to our former greatness under Trump leadership.

Iron Mike

Thanks, Mike. You're quite wise for a young man. I'm 58 years of age, I wish I would've had your wisdom 24 years ago, when I was 34. You're a Trump supporter in New York. That's rare AND brave! I was actually a registered Democrat from 2012-2016. I red-pilled MYSELF in Oct. of 2016, just in time to vote for Trump. I'm now a registered Republican and will NEVER go back to the Dem party.

Iron Mike

I'm surprised that only a few have responded to your post. The lack of conservatives responding is puzzling. You're always going to get moronic posts from the loony libs on here, but it would be nice to see another conservative respond.

Iron Mike

Welcome Aboard.

... in other words, you're a dead beat that doesn't want to work and plans to live off Disability for the rest of your life.

You give new meaning to the words, pathetic lying dumb fuck JackOFF. :rolleyes:

Actually I made a mistake picking up up a 100lb barbell and herniated my L5-S1 disk. The disk is now pressing against my sciatic nerve and sends shooting pain down my right ieg if I lift anything or even sitting in a chair. So obviously I cannot work my regular job let alone get in a car very easily. I have a surgery date scheduled and everything. It's going to happen and I will get better, make no mistake, definitely going back to work (as a network admin)

In the mean time I am trying to secure some remote IT work for a tech company I used to work for in Seattle. All I need is my computer and a phone.

I love how people just presume to know everything on the internet. lol

Back