Peace in our time

You know Iran is perfectly well aware that the American military can, in Hillary's words "obliterate" them. You can do it without stationing half the American military in Iraq.

That's great. I guess we do not need to talk to them at all then. It has all been said. Why does Obama need to open talks with them. According to you, they are well aware and well informed and therefore pose no danger to anyone in the region or the world.

Iran is also smaller than the former Soviet Union, which was dismantled by talk.

Actually, wasn't it because Reagan refused to limit the military research to space based weapons aka Star Wars. The USSR could not keep up with the technology. Didn't this happen when Reagan walked way from the talks in Iceland?

What foreign policy experience did bush have ?

If that is all you can muster, then you have no argument. No matter what anyone says that questions the ability of Obama, all you can do is to compare him with President Bush, a person you detest. You cannot argue the merits and strengths of Obama. You are given every opportunity and you fail every single time.

If you were honest, you could say that he has very little foreign policy experience, but he will engage a staff that makes up for his weakness. He will employ advisers that are experts in the field of foreign policy. But you cannot even come up with that. Instead, you question someone that is irrelevant in the discussion of the Obama's qualifications as though that gives Obama some sort of credibility. It doesn't. All you have done is dodged the question because you have no facts to back up your argument. In fact, you have no argument at all.

That's great. I guess we do not need to talk to them at all then. It has all been said. Why does Obama need to open talks with them. According to you, they are well aware and well informed and therefore pose no danger to anyone in the region or the world.

Why does Obama need to open talks with them?

Man. you're a challenging one.

Iran is probably sitting there thinking about destroying Israel before turning its sights on America.

Perhaps this is a difficult conundrum for you, but every nation in the world realises that, if it wanted, America could kill them all on the push of a button. Somehow everyone draws back from nuclear oblivion.

According to me Iran poses no danger to anyone? Ok, if that's what you read into it then i really know i'm dealing with a proper idiot. Although, to be honest, i kind of guessed long before this latest effort.

I assure you that the world is preying that "folks like you" gain control of the Whitehouse again to make us all feel safer when we're sleeping in our beds.

If that is all you can muster, then you have no argument. No matter what anyone says that questions the ability of Obama, all you can do is to compare him with President Bush, a person you detest. You cannot argue the merits and strengths of Obama. You are given every opportunity and you fail every single time.

If you were honest, you could say that he has very little foreign policy experience, but he will engage a staff that makes up for his weakness. He will employ advisers that are experts in the field of foreign policy. But you cannot even come up with that. Instead, you question someone that is irrelevant in the discussion of the Obama's qualifications as though that gives Obama some sort of credibility. It doesn't. All you have done is dodged the question because you have no facts to back up your argument. In fact, you have no argument at all.

Coming from an intellectual behemoth such as yourself?

Your argument appears to consist of "what if Iran does this?" or "what if Iran does that?". Were you in the debating club?

And while we're at it what are the qualifications for a world leader? Whatever they are, you in America don't seem to be asking the right questions. Consider how many countries you've chosen to invade in the last 50 or 60 years. Compare that with the number of countries Iran has invaded.

Makes you think, don't it? Well, probably not but you can't help it.

Independent thought, eh? One day you'll get there.

Speaking of invasions, 64 years ago the USA invaded France. There wasn't any oil involved.

Germany didn't attack us, yet we came to the aid of our ally, who has something of a history of invading other nations.

Is it tough to live in a Third World nanny state after your country enjoyed so many centuries of prominence?

Speaking of invasions, 64 years ago the USA invaded France. There wasn't any oil involved.

Germany didn't attack us, yet we came to the aid of our ally, who has something of a history of invading other nations.

Is it tough to live in a Third World nanny state after your country enjoyed so many centuries of prominence?

Bit fucking late though, eh?

Seeing as you've got such a hard-on about appeasement and all that shit perhaps you could explain why the US wasn't insisting on the evacuation of the previously demilitarised Rhineland?

And don't cry to soon, indie, once we've become a united Islamic caliphate we'll be supporting Mexican claims to half of America in the next 50 years. Have you learned Spanish yet? Or are you going to take your chances with the all new Muslim Empire?

“You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on.”

a Bush quote.

Why does Obama need to open talks with them?

Man. you're a challenging one.

Iran is probably sitting there thinking about destroying Israel before turning its sights on America.

We already know that. It has been publicly stated by the radical Islamic leadership for years.

Perhaps this is a difficult conundrum for you, but every nation in the world realises that, if it wanted, America could kill them all on the push of a button. Somehow everyone draws back from nuclear oblivion.

But they know America would not use nuclear weapons first. If they thought we would, Iran would not exist today. We would have nuked them in 1980.

According to me Iran poses no danger to anyone? Ok, if that's what you read into it then i really know i'm dealing with a proper idiot. Although, to be honest, i kind of guessed long before this latest effort.

Well, I will certainly sleep well knowing that you have put my fears to rest. It is good to know that Iran is just misunderstood and is really a peaceful nation that does not pose a danger for anyone.

I assure you that the world is preying that "folks like you" gain control of the Whitehouse again to make us all feel safer when we're sleeping in our beds.

What country do you call home?

I suppose i'm just going to have to wish you good luck come January 2009.

The world really will end, you'll be proved right, and you can gloat as much as you like as Israel is blown to kingdom come.

Still it'll save you all that military hardware expenditure. You could use it to pay off the deficit or invade France.

I suppose i'm just going to have to wish you good luck come January 2009.

The world really will end, you'll be proved right, and you can gloat as much as you like as Israel is blown to kingdom come.

Still it'll save you all that military hardware expenditure. You could use it to pay off the deficit or invade France.

Who is going to blow Israel to kingdom come and are you predicting it will happen in January 2009?

Back