Pearls of wisdom from "the first"

1680788543903-png.1247056

How is she wrong?

A: (The sane): Because you (Biden's Press Secretary and leftists) are saying that folks in that particular group are the "real victims" and how much you support them.... That's why.

Instead of talking about the children who were killed and by whom we are now holding a conversation, begun by The Worst Press Secretary of All Time, where we are talking about a victim class who were not involved in the shooting except as a perpetrator. There were six innocents killed and one killer. Six, not seven.

Who in the Administration has said the "real victims" are trans and not expressed heartache for the victims?

What is revealing about all this is, once again, how hard up the Right is for thoughtful grievances against the Administration. They seem only able to make shit up.

Q: Why would you believe that the shooter was a victim in a school shooting?
A (The left): Because we want the news agencies to report that it is your fault no matter who the shooter is or why they did it.
The statement is accurate, and if you read the forum, you realize it is the truth.

I don’t see anything in the meme that mentions the shooter? Did I miss something?

It does always interest me as to what trouble in people’s lives bring them to this point, so I do feel bad for them, but no sympathy for what they did. My heart goes out to their victims and families, especially the families who never get over the needless violent death of their loved ones.

The trans community will be attacked because like after 911, sick people decide to target a community for the acts of a few.

That was the point of her statement.

We can do this all day. She's clearly talking about the backlash against the trans community (which is quite visible, especially on Fox and in DC), because of the actions of one criminal individual.
It happened to other communities, like Muslims after 9/11. The is what her comment was addressing.

Yes, it does. To make it perfectly clear Muppet head is wrong. It is up to the DoJ to decide if they wish to prosecute that crime as a hate crime.

She said it is not up to them. She isn't wrong.

And I find your term distasteful. Why do you go lower and lower to their level? You're better than that.

She said it is not up to them. She isn't wrong.

And I find your term distasteful. Why do you go lower and lower to their level? You're better than that.

Yes, it is. The feds can decide to prosecute or not. The state doesn't make that decision. Remember the "Knockout Game" going on during Obama's administration? Mostly Blacks doing it. They attacked the elderly, Jews, Whites, other Blacks, Asians, etc. Then a mentally ill White guy in Houston did it. Suddenly Holder's DoJ was all on him like stink on shit for a hate crime prosecution. Only one that the DoJ did against someone who did that crime.

Same thing here. The DoJ could decide it's a hate crime and prosecute. That's their decision. What's-her-name is just deflecting from the FACT that the Joke administration is one of the most racist, bigoted, and biased since at least the 50's. They're dodging this one because it goes hard against the radical Leftist narrative about the LGBTPDQRSTUVW community being oppressed. That means they can't be oppressors. It's the ill-logic of CRT.

Back