Pedo Joe declares Easter to be “Transgender Day of Visibility.”

And it hasn't been since 2009 in the US:

In 2021, U.S. President Joe Biden proclaimed March 31 as a Transgender Day of Visibility, stating in part, "I call upon all Americans to join in the fight for full equality for all transgender people." Biden was the first American president to issue a formal presidential proclamation recognizing the event.

Do you fuckheads ever not lie?

The event has been celebrated every year since 2009 on March 31. Biden issued a proclamation in 2021, 2022, (2023?), and 2024.

It is only in 2024 that people complained about it being anti-religious. No doubt in a presidential election year they were looking for something else ugly to say about a candidate since their impeachment proceedings blew up.

Nobody cancelled Easter and nobody declared Easter Sunday as Transgender Day of Visibility.

In 2009 March 31 was declared the Transgender Day of Visibility. It was just continued.

When will Trumpers start checking facts before they believe misleading social media posts?

Can't you read.? Biden just announced easter to be Transgender Day of Visibility. Maybe someone else also did it in the past, but that's not the issue. THINK you stupid miserable degenerate tranny.

Can't you read.? Biden just announced easter to be Transgender Day of Visibility. Maybe someone else also did it in the past, but that's not the issue. THINK you stupid miserable degenerate tranny.

Can't you read? He first announced that in 2021. And, he didn't announce Easter to be the day but March 31. It would have still been March 31 whether Easter fell on that day or not.

You constantly look for something to hate.

Nobody cancelled Easter
Bummer.
and nobody declared Easter Sunday as Transgender Day of Visibility.
Tomorrow is Easter and TDV. Somebody apparently did. I will double down on my celebrations.
In 2009 March 31 was declared the Transgender Day of Visibility. It was just continued.
What do you normally do to celebrate TDV?
When will Trumpers start checking facts before they believe misleading social media posts?
I have no idea. Ask a trumper.

You Trumpys back the first atheist president in a long time. Trump never set foot in a church until the cameras were there. He tried to fake bible knowledge at Liberty college and he totally fucked it up. In interviews, he was asked what his favorite bible passage was and he said "I like them all. That is what a person without knowledge would say. He is playing you suckers again and you are too conned to realize it.
Trump is doing for religion what he is trying to do for America. That is destroying it from the inside.

You use words you don't know the meaning of. I can see Trump as secular, but he doesn't deny the existence of god, so he's not "atheist."

You Trumpys back the first atheist president in a long time. Trump never set foot in a church until the cameras were there. He tried to fake bible knowledge at Liberty college and he totally fucked it up. In interviews, he was asked what his favorite bible passage was and he said "I like them all. That is what a person without knowledge would say. He is playing you suckers again and you are too conned to realize it.
Trump is doing for religion what he is trying to do for America. That is destroying it from the inside.
I don't care what kind of relationship Trump has with God. Just as I don't care what kind of relationship you have with God. The thing is Trump isn't in favor of violating the constitution by inhibiting my ability to worship God as I please. That I do care about.

So, you were going to describe how Easter has been cancelled? Or will you apologize for pushing propaganda?

If I apologize it will be the first time anyone has ever done that on this board. I'm afraid the board will explode.
So the answer is no.
Now I have a question for you: Does being a cisgender make me an oppressor? Racist? Nazi? White supremacist extremist?

Yep. Because of the Quarticodeciman Controversy it was moved to the first Sunday after the full moon that occurs on or after the spring equinox.. Prior to that it was on the 14th of Nisan, the same day as the Jewish holiday of Passover.

And?

40 days after Ash Wednesday.

If I apologize it will be the first time anyone has ever done that on this board. I'm afraid the board will explode.
So the answer is no.
Now I have a question for you: Does being a cisgender make me an oppressor? Racist? Nazi? White supremacist extremist?

Explain to me how Easter has been canceled and I will answer your question. It's only fair.

It's all over the internet you stupid tranny whore.

Yeah, it was set in place years ago. Easter won't be on the same day next year and it wasn't all the years up till now. Easter is actually rarely in March. All the years celebrating and I don't know if I remember it being in March. So calm down, Easter isn't being taken over. It changes days.

Yeah, it was set in place years ago. Easter won't be on the same day next year and it wasn't all the years up till now. Easter is actually rarely in March. All the years celebrating and I don't know if I remember it being in March. So calm down, Easter isn't being taken over. It changes days.

It was made official in the US by BIDEN, in 2021

Back