Pennsylvania predictions?

WRL

Well...the right is right
I'll guess Hillery by 8 to 11 points. I don't pretend to know the exact percentage, but I'm guessing this will probably be a 'safe bet'.

A win of this proportion will easily silence the crowd trying to push Hillery out, because it will demonstrate that Obama will get blown out in every one of the swing states, like Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and thus grant some serious validity to her points challenging his electability.

Anyone else care to make a prediction?

"Anyone else care to make a prediction?"

Hillary will leave them screaming over her overall fabulousness in a killer pinkish peach pantsuit.

Johhnie will rate three yawns in an ill-fitting job that looks like Cyndy ordered it from a Sears cataloge. Johnie simply is no fashionista.

Obama will be cool as a cucumber and slimmer than ever in Armani.

I'm going to take the safe bet saying that McCain is down 20% in Pennsylvania and it's a 80-20 wipeout nationwide. That's very generous to McSame, I know, but we have to give him something.

Oh wait, we aren't talking about the general, are we?

Hillary "Rocky" Clinton by 12 to 15 points. Banking that she will get a bigger chunk of the white working class males and seniors... all clinging to their guns and the other stuff. Yes, you guessed it, I'm a Conservative enjoying the hell out of this Dem battle while I can!

Clinton by single digits close to 10. But as noted time and again, she was ahead by 17 so winning by less than 10 is not a big win the closer to 5 the worse it looks. But she will net some delegates but not enough to make that much of a different.

Is there anyone stupid enough to believe that if a candidate loses a state in his party's primary, that it means automatically they will lose it in the general?

Haven't Dems been turning out at a rate of about 2-1 to GOP primary voters? Yeah - good call on those big states, WRL.

Is there anyone stupid enough to believe that if a candidate loses a state in his party's primary, that it means automatically they will lose it in the general?

Haven't Dems been turning out at a rate of about 2-1 to GOP primary voters? Yeah - good call on those big states, WRL.

Obama lost Ohio by 10 points, he lost Florida by 17, and is on track to lose Pennsylvania by a sizable margin as well. It's a point I'd take under consideration, I wasn't saying that automatically means he'll lose in the general there, but nice way to twist my words...

"because it will demonstrate that Obama will get blown out in every one of the swing states"

Your words, hack.

Obama lost Ohio by 10 points, he lost Florida by 17, and is on track to lose Pennsylvania by a sizable margin as well. It's a point I'd take under consideration, I wasn't saying that automatically means he'll lose in the general there, but nice way to twist my words...
wow he lost in Florida by 17 when no one campaigned there and she won Michigan by 10 against UNDECLARED. She was ONLY able to beat NO ONE by 10 points. I wonder why you didn't mention Michigan as well. The agreement was no one would campaign in Michigan or Florida. If there were agressive campaigns there you might have a point, but you don't. He did lose Ohio but eery major state seat in Ohio is held by a dem now so I imagine that NO MATTER WHO the dem nominee is the party will get the vote out. What happens in primaries has no effect on the general. Wasn't it Bush that won the republican primary in California? No one has any idea what will happen between now and November and PRETENDING you do is just plain hubris.

I'll guess Hillery by 8 to 11 points. I don't pretend to know the exact percentage, but I'm guessing this will probably be a 'safe bet'.

A win of this proportion will easily silence the crowd trying to push Hillery out, because it will demonstrate that Obama will get blown out in every one of the swing states, like Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and thus grant some serious validity to her points challenging his electability.

Anyone else care to make a prediction?
Yeah you didn't say that he would AUTOMATICALLY lose. Just get blown out in everyone of the swing states. Nice way to twist your own words. YOu really are just a partisan hack aren't you?

54-46 Hillary is my guess.

Edit: It should be noted that I made this prediction while extremely high. I guess we'll have to wait until the results come in to find out if that makes my guesses retarded or prophetic.

Last edited:

Unfortunately, there are indeed people that stupid.

To them, history is a foreign language.

Hillary wins by 8% total but comes away with a net of 3 delegates leaving her tomorrow exactly where she is today, out of it.

Damo - What's up with the McCain quote? Is that from 2002 or something? He's sure changed his tune recently what with his proposed deficit spending and all. You may want to put up the "Deficits don't matter" Cheney quote. it'd be more appropriate/

Hillary wins by 8% total but comes away with a net of 3 delegates leaving her tomorrow exactly where she is today, out of it.

Damo - What's up with the McCain quote? Is that from 2002 or something? He's sure changed his tune recently what with his proposed deficit spending and all. You may want to put up the "Deficits don't matter" Cheney quote. it'd be more appropriate/

Well it doesn’t matter how many delegates she doesn’t pick up, if she wins by 8 points that will be a disaster. She’ll stay in, and loudly begin demanding more debates. Maybe we should just call off the Nov election and inaugurate McCain.

I am hoping for more like a two point difference.

Damo lives in a dream world.

Obama in a squeaker

That’d be a huge upset and it sends her packing, period. If you were right about that, I wouldn’t care if you were wrong about every other prediction you make this year. And I’m sure you will be.

Just be right on this one Top!

Back