People die while we wait! Tomorrow is too late!

you are aware of a thing call the august congressional recess, aren't you?

Absolutely, but with all the change and urgency for his Health care ya would think he would keep working

I mean he is the President of change right?

congress has to pass a bill. I figured you knew that.

NO shit, and if he was really the messiah you believe him to be, they would be working threw August to pass that bill, Dems and Rep together

I mean according to him we can't wait, well maybe just till he finishes his game of golf

All kidding a side I don't except him to do anything different than any of the others did, But I also didn't expect all his so called change either

has he even worked a day since he's been in office? he's on the damn t.v. every friggen day..
He is President of the US and it is the best way to reach people at this juncture, that don't read the internet and who vote, i.e. voters over 68.

nothing will top the BDS from your side.

I was never a BDS'er, but I will definitely admit it was bad.

Still, posters like you & Yurt are no different from the most extreme lefties in that respect. No matter what you say, you have had ODS from day 1.

Still, posters like you & Yurt are no different from the most extreme lefties in that respect. No matter what you say, you have had ODS from day 1.

lol...i'm making fun of DNC here and you turn this into me....weirdo

as we see here often, a lot of people still have BDS and now there's also Palin Derangement syndrome..

Back