People die while we wait! Tomorrow is too late!

Absolutely, but with all the change and urgency for his Health care ya would think he would keep working

I mean he is the President of change right?
Yea! Exactly! I know what you mean. He should work through these times to show his dedication to the our nation. Just like President Bush did! (just for the record, Bush spent more time on vacation, including during a time of war, then any US President in our nations history.)

Yea! Exactly! I know what you mean. He should work through these times to show his dedication to the our nation. Just like President Bush did! (just for the record, Bush spent more time on vacation, including during a time of war, then any US President in our nations history.)

Post #8 answered this, I don't expect him to do anything different than any other President( stated for the second time)

As for GW, hell everyone yelled he took to many vaca's, so being he did it it is now ok for all to come to do it

And 1 more time, the messiah is the president of change, imagine if he did work threw Aug. what that would of done for his cause

in politics, like in cooking, there is a time to sit back and let the necessary ingredients come together.

Obama is smart enough to know that he needs to step back for a week and let things brew a bit without having HIS words act as a mobilizing lightning rod for right wing opposition.

in politics, like in cooking, there is a time to sit back and let the necessary ingredients come together.

Obama is smart enough to know that he needs to step back for a week and let things brew a bit without having HIS words act as a mobilizing lightning rod for right wing opposition.

You might be right MM, of course it isn't a week but who's counting, lol

Again if Obama or any President was to say , lets work threw the breaks for the good of the country, well that would be change, that would be change that I would like to see, forget all the well he took more than me, or look how much time he took off, it would be nice to find one man/woman that had our Country's best interest at heart

As for Obama stepping back, he is doing so cause his plan isn't working, he is a smart guy and will try to figure another way to present this to the American people

You might be right MM, of course it isn't a week but who's counting, lol

Again if Obama or any President was to say , lets work threw the breaks for the good of the country, well that would be change, that would be change that I would like to see, forget all the well he took more than me, or look how much time he took off, it would be nice to find one man/woman that had our Country's best interest at heart

As for Obama stepping back, he is doing so cause his plan isn't working, he is a smart guy and will try to figure another way to present this to the American people

he IS a smart guy... I agree with you on that point.

and the cooking metaphor holds true... the august recess is an important ingredient in that it gets the elected representatives out of washington and back in their districts where they can listen to real people and not just the media's depiction of real people.

Difference is, Bush's whole staff went with him.

he IS a smart guy... I agree with you on that point.

and the cooking metaphor holds true... the august recess is an important ingredient in that it gets the elected representatives out of washington and back in their districts where they can listen to real people and not just the media's depiction of real people.

But there not getting to much feed back from the average Joe, a guy I know filled all the paper work out for a Town hall Meeting in Kansas City yesterday but wasn't allowed in, around back was 4 buses, so much for listening to the average person :eek:

Oh...I forgot.... you don't KNOW how politics works in America.

nevermind.
Sure I do. Mindless zombies like you call anyone right of center mindless zombies, because if you ever enter into a logical debate with one of us you get your ass kicked. :)

i wonder why DNC ignores this thread.....the title is in his honor....

oh thats right....he is just a talking point parrot, never one to belittle himself with actual debate :)

Sure I do. Mindless zombies like you call anyone right of center mindless zombies, because if you ever enter into a logical debate with one of us you get your ass kicked. :)

ad hominem... typical. My suggestion was that you do not understand how politics in America works... I would say that you prove that point every time you post.

But there not getting to much feed back from the average Joe, a guy I know filled all the paper work out for a Town hall Meeting in Kansas City yesterday but wasn't allowed in, around back was 4 buses, so much for listening to the average person :eek:

and the people on thye buses weren't average people? a bit presumptious, don't you think?

the point is: the recess is important in that the representatives get to go home to their districts and interact with the people who put them in office and who will put them in office again - and not rely solely on media. keeping congress in washington during august would remove that ingredient of the recipe.

He'd get his ass kicked like maineman.

yeah, with every post maineman proves he knows very little, if anything about politics...he only knows dnc talking points and then how to make every gay insult in the book...given his great number of homosexual taunts, it appears he is obsessed with homosexuality and men...

yeah, with every post maineman proves he knows very little, if anything about politics...he only knows dnc talking points and then how to make every gay insult in the book...given his great number of homosexual taunts, it appears he is obsessed with homosexuality and men...
It's quite obvious the man's a faggot. He even looks a bit like Bwarney Frank.

Back