People die while we wait! Tomorrow is too late!

who cares? and what would that have to do with Jeff's insane fascist position that Americans should only be allowed to exercise their rights of assembly and free speech within their own congressional districts?
I care who's financing and organizing this "grass roots" organization. So who's paying for the buses?:pke:

I care who's financing and organizing this "grass roots" organization. So who's paying for the buses?:pke:

don't know... don't care... and have zero intention of finding out, or of having my mind being changed by the answer...

if YOU care, go do some fucking research and quit asking me to do it for you. got it? good.

and it has nothing to do with the rights of people to assemble and to speak.

don't know... don't care... and have zero intention of finding out, or of having my mind being changed by the answer...

if YOU care, go do some fucking research and quit asking me to do it for you. got it? good.

and it has nothing to do with the rights of people to assemble and to speak.
Aren't you concerned that it may be some wealthy interest that was trying to influence government policy?

you are aware of a thing call the august congressional recess, aren't you?

Yeah...I'm aware of the recess....those were the times G. Bush would go back to his ranch to work while the MSM, Keith Olbermann, Chris Matthes and others would rant about Bush taking vacation and should have remained in Washington .... I remember well....

Yeah...I'm aware of the recess....those were the times G. Bush would go back to his ranch to work while the MSM, Keith Olbermann, Chris Matthes and others would rant about Bush taking vacation and should have remained in Washington .... I remember well....

Don't be a dolt. Bush set the modern American record for vacation days, and the people you mention bitched about it when he decided to stay on vacation even though people were drowning in the streets of New Orleans.

Try to compare apples with apples.

You'll never save the legacy of that flunkie, bravo. Your single-handed efforts to rewrite what happened during his tenure are nothing against the tide of history, which will not be kind to him or his supporters.

no. If some wealthy person wants to assist less affluent citizens in getting to political gatherings, that doesn't concern me much at all.
A bus and the organization to fill it paid for by some wealthy guy for political gain is a bit more than what you seem to suggest, isn't it? :pke:

A bus and the organization to fill it paid for by some wealthy guy for political gain is a bit more than what you seem to suggest, isn't it? :pke:
no... I don't think so. a wealthy guy who helps folks who can't otherwise get to the rally ... I am all for that sort of involvement.

Don't be a dolt. Bush set the modern American record for vacation days, and the people you mention bitched about it when he decided to stay on vacation even though people were drowning in the streets of New Orleans.

Try to compare apples with apples.

While its perfectly OK for the messiah to vacation while US troops are dying in greater numbers than ever in Afghanistan and still fighting and dying in Iraq....
while our borders are still being overrun with illegals, our unemployment at obscene levels and our economy sinking like a rock....
I get it....
Bush should have driven one of those buses in NO, loaded with storm victims to safety...oh wait...there was no buses filled with victims being saved in NO...their local officials didn't think it was necessary...
well the least he could have done was stop the rain and command the wind to stop blowing....

its no wonder I despise you hypocritical asshole pinheads

Don' forget to water your chiaobama, pinhead

Last edited:
That, bravo, is what they call a strawman.

No one expects our Presidents not to vacation. There are always wars & problems, but we accept vacations.

What we DO expect is that - when there is an immediate crisis that demands attention, like Katrina - our national leader will step up. Bush didn't.

Deal with it.

no... I don't think so. a wealthy guy who helps folks who can't otherwise get to the rally ... I am all for that sort of involvement.
But that's not what's happening here, is it? This wealthy guy, whoever he is, remains hidden and is organizing these folks. For all we know he's paying them. Would you have a problem if this was the case?

That, bravo, is what they call a strawman.

No one expects our Presidents not to vacation. There are always wars & problems, but we accept vacations.

What we DO expect is that - when there is an immediate crisis that demands attention, like Katrina - our national leader will step up. Bush didn't.

Deal with it.

do you realize that obama has said the economy is an immediate crisis and then took his wife on a date to NY...... and that the poster DNC (and others on this site alone) has said the h/c issue is an immediate crisis......

i guess what you're saying is....some of your fellow dems are little liars

do you realize that obama has said the economy is an immediate crisis and then took his wife on a date to NY...... and that the poster DNC (and others on this site alone) has said the h/c issue is an immediate crisis......

i guess what you're saying is....some of your fellow dems are little liars

True. I don't march in lockstep with all Democrats, like you do with Republicans.

But that's not what's happening here, is it? This wealthy guy, whoever he is, remains hidden and is organizing these folks. For all we know he's paying them. Would you have a problem if this was the case?

If you could produce evidence of that, I would discuss it with you... my guess is, you got diddly squat.

If you could produce evidence of that, I would discuss it with you... my guess is, you got diddly squat.

my guess is nthe Dems are hoping nobody has diddly

As for a Date , yes wealthy people have the right to do as they wish, and if Obama paid for this date more power to him, but I think Yurt was referring to the $72,000 Date we paid for

Damn you sure do like Yurt don't ya, always so personal, post 79,

Back