Mao

Stalin

Mussolini

Pol Pot

Castro

Hitler

Amin

Biden

What's that we see there, no Righties, no Republicans and no Conservatives on that list. I've posted a couple of times here as to
the obvious communist ideology of today's democrat party. Well, here's just another one that puts them in the same bed. Anti
American to the max.

Last edited:
Mao

Stalin

Mussolini

Pol Pot

Castro

Hitler

Amin

Biden

What's that we see there, no Righties, no Republicans and no Conservatives on that list. I've posted a couple of times here as to
the obvious communist ideology of today's democrat party. Well, here's just another one that puts them in the same bed. Anti
American to the max.

You forgot Putin.

Putin is also Trump's buddy, don't forget.

He's not Trump's buddy. Trump did more to stop commie/russian aggression. You might have noticed that Putin stayed clear of his mission to overtake Ukraine while the strong Trump was in office. That's right, it wasn't until Putin saw that the weak/feckless pres biden caved in with his atrocious Afghan withdrawal that he-Putin decided to move his troops all along the Afghan border and start a war. Wasn't it also Trump who shut down russia's main pipeline to our NATO allies, that weakened russia's economy? Wasn't it Trump who got our NATO allies to pay their fair share? And the only way to deal with our foreign enemy leaders is to meet them with a smiling and comforting setting. Same kind of deal when Ronald Reagan met many times with russia's Gorbochev in which Reagan got the best of every deal that was most helpful for America and less helpful and even disastrous for russia at that time. Trump didn't become a billionaire by dealing with his business opponents with a nasty belligerent attitude. Smile first, and even compliment your enemy before going in for the kill!

He's not Trump's buddy. Trump did more to stop commie/russian aggression. You might have noticed that Putin stayed clear of his mission to overtake Ukraine while the strong Trump was in office. That's right, it wasn't until Putin saw that the weak/feckless pres biden caved in with his atrocious Afghan withdrawal that he-Putin decided to move his troops all along the Afghan border and start a war. Wasn't it also Trump who shut down russia's main pipeline to our NATO allies, that weakened russia's economy? Wasn't it Trump who got our NATO allies to pay their fair share? And the only way to deal with our foreign enemy leaders is to meet them with a smiling and comforting setting. Same kind of deal when Ronald Reagan met many times with russia's Gorbochev in which Reagan got the best of every deal that was most helpful for America and less helpful and even disastrous for russia at that time. Trump didn't become a billionaire by dealing with his business opponents with a nasty belligerent attitude. Smile first, and even compliment your enemy before going in for the kill!

Wasn't it Trump who kissed Putin's ass at the 2018 Helsinki summit for the world to see?????????

Mao

Stalin

Mussolini

Pol Pot

Castro

Hitler

Amin

Biden

American to the max.

Funny, but America put Ethel Rosenberg in the electric chair for less than what Donald Trump kept in a spare bathroom at his club.

Wasn't it Trump who kissed Putin's ass at the 2018 Helsinki summit for the world to see?????????

Yes.

And repeatedly in other contexts as well. Trump seemed to really like Putin.

Which makes it troubling that he kept and bragged about holding onto nuclear secrets and ally vulnerabilities so much more troubling. America has historically been quite brutal to those who steal nuclear secrets.

He's not Trump's buddy. Trump did more to stop commie/russian aggression.

Ummm, yeah. Because threatening NATO constantly is the best way to show Putin you mean business.

That's right, it wasn't until Putin saw that the weak/feckless pres biden caved in with his atrocious Afghan withdrawal

You mean the Afghanistan withdrawal that followed the TRUMP PEACE DEAL WITH THE TALIBAN? The one that was done near the Trump schedule? You remember when Trump tried to get the Taliban invited to negotiations at Camp David ON THE ANNIVERSARY OF 9/11? THAT Afghanistan withdrawal?

Putin started invading Ukraine YEARS ago and has always had this on his agenda. Trump was great for him in that he destabilized NATO sufficiently for Putin to ramp up his plans.

Mao

Stalin

Mussolini

Pol Pot

Castro

Hitler

Amin

Biden

American to the max.

Stupid. Just stupid.

you have no fucking clue what Trump had in his spare bathroom.......cope.....

The evidence in the indictment evidence said it was nuclear capabilities and possible deficits in our and our allies' defenses. I'm willing to wait for the jury's decision (hopefully you will be able to accept it if it goes the way it looks).

Given that the DOJ knows EXACTLY what was found, I'm guessing they didn't just wholesale lie in their indictment as that would quickly become public knowledge. (I know you guys in the great state of Jefferson think everyone but Trump lies, which is ironic to say the least)

What political office was she running for at the time?

Living, I think.

I understand that you are OK with TRUMP doing something that many other Americans have died for doing, but unfortunately we are still a nation of laws. Maybe if Trump gets re-elected as President for Life you'll get the country you want, but until then we're stuck with laws.

Living, I think.

I understand that you are OK with TRUMP doing something that many other Americans have died for doing, but unfortunately we are still a nation of laws. Maybe if Trump gets re-elected as President for Life you'll get the country you want, but until then we're stuck with laws.

Most of the right leaning posters on this site are foreign disinformation bot programs

I call them Russo bot holes for short

The FBI clearly warned of this tactic by our enemies

I don't give a fuck about Libhater's opinions, obviously.

I do give a fuck that nobody has arrested him/her/it yet, however.

We've allowed our annoying miscreants far too much latitude.

Devolved mutants shouldn't get the protections afforded to human citizens.

Back