Perfect description of Trump!

Just read this in my Quora feed. So good I decided to share it. Hope you all enjoy it.

Tony’s Think Tank ·
Follow
Posted by
Tony Scott

This is probably the best description of Trump ever written…
Nate White, a British writer penned the best description of Donald Trump I’ve ever read:

“Why do some British people not like Donald Trump?”

A few things spring to mind. Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem. For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace – all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed. So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief.

Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing – not once, ever. I don’t say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever. And that fact is particularly disturbing to the British sensibility – for us, to lack humour is almost inhuman. But with Trump, it’s a fact. He doesn’t even seem to understand what a joke is – his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate insult, a casual act of cruelty.

Trump is a troll. And like all trolls, he is never funny and he never laughs; he only crows or jeers. And scarily, he doesn’t just talk in crude, witless insults – he actually thinks in them. His mind is a simple bot-like algorithm of petty prejudices and knee-jerk nastiness.

There is never any under-layer of irony, complexity, nuance or depth. It’s all surface. Some Americans might see this as refreshingly upfront. Well, we don’t. We see it as having no inner world, no soul. And in Britain we traditionally side with David, not Goliath. All our heroes are plucky underdogs: Robin Hood, Dick Whittington, Oliver Twist. Trump is neither plucky, nor an underdog. He is the exact opposite of that. He’s not even a spoiled rich-boy, or a greedy fat-cat. He’s more a fat white slug. A Jabba the Hutt of privilege.

And worse, he is that most unforgivable of all things to the British: a bully. That is, except when he is among bullies; then he suddenly transforms into a snivelling sidekick instead. There are unspoken rules to this stuff – the Queensberry rules of basic decency – and he breaks them all. He punches downwards – which a gentleman should, would, could never do – and every blow he aims is below the belt. He particularly likes to kick the vulnerable or voiceless – and he kicks them when they are down.

So the fact that a significant minority – perhaps a third – of Americans look at what he does, listen to what he says, and then think ‘Yeah, he seems like my kind of guy’ is a matter of some confusion and no little distress to British people, given that:

• Americans are supposed to be nicer than us, and mostly are.

• You don’t need a particularly keen eye for detail to spot a few flaws in the man.

This last point is what especially confuses and dismays British people, and many other people too; his faults seem pretty bloody hard to miss. After all, it’s impossible to read a single tweet, or hear him speak a sentence or two, without staring deep into the abyss. He turns being artless into an art form; he is a Picasso of pettiness; a Shakespeare of shit. His faults are fractal: even his flaws have flaws, and so on ad infinitum.

God knows there have always been stupid people in the world, and plenty of nasty people too. But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid. He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W look smart. In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws – he would make a Trump.

And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish: ‘My God… what… have… I… created?' If being a twat was a TV show, Trump would be the boxed set.”

That Depenbds frankie.

1713269488132-png.1547932

Memes are used by simpletons unable to articulate their own thoughts. Notice who is the king of memes.
A slight disagreement. Yes, people like Legion/Lyinfish who steal memes and post them in lieu of text are simpletons.

OTOH, people who create memes and use them to supplement a written response are conveying a message to both intelligent people and simpletons/semi-literate. The idea of “a picture is worth a thousand words” applies.

Memes are created by people who like to add extra dimensions to their communications.

Are you referring to me?
You’re both an idiot and loser, Sybil, not to mention mentally ill.

Only a clueless fucking moron doesn’t know the Legion is the Meme Thief King of JPP.

...Trump lacks certain qualities ... he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace...

...Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing – not once, ever. I don’t say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever... – for us, to lack humour is almost inhuman. But with Trump, it’s a fact. He doesn’t even seem to understand what a joke is – his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate insult, a casual act of cruelty...

...And worse, he is that most unforgivable of all things to the British: a bully. That is, except when he is among bullies; then he suddenly transforms into a snivelling sidekick instead. There are unspoken rules to this stuff – the Queensberry rules of basic decency – and he breaks them all. He punches downwards – which a gentleman should, would, could never do – and every blow he aims is below the belt. He particularly likes to kick the vulnerable or voiceless – and he kicks them when they are down....

...This last point is what especially confuses and dismays British people, and many other people too; his faults seem pretty bloody hard to miss. After all, it’s impossible to read a single tweet, or hear him speak a sentence or two, without staring deep into the abyss. He turns being artless into an art form; he is a Picasso of pettiness; a Shakespeare of shit. His faults are fractal: even his flaws have flaws, and so on ad infinitum.

God knows there have always been stupid people in the world, and plenty of nasty people too. But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid. He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W look smart. In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws – he would make a Trump...
[/B]

funny-true.gif

Just read this in my Quora feed. So good I decided to share it. Hope you all enjoy it.

Tony’s Think Tank ·
Follow
Posted by
Tony Scott

Nate White, a British writer penned the best description of Donald Trump I’ve ever read:

A few things spring to mind. Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem. For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace – all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed. So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief.

Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing – not once, ever. I don’t say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever. And that fact is particularly disturbing to the British sensibility – for us, to lack humour is almost inhuman. But with Trump, it’s a fact. He doesn’t even seem to understand what a joke is – his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate insult, a casual act of cruelty.

Trump is a troll. And like all trolls, he is never funny and he never laughs; he only crows or jeers. And scarily, he doesn’t just talk in crude, witless insults – he actually thinks in them. His mind is a simple bot-like algorithm of petty prejudices and knee-jerk nastiness.

There is never any under-layer of irony, complexity, nuance or depth. It’s all surface. Some Americans might see this as refreshingly upfront. Well, we don’t. We see it as having no inner world, no soul. And in Britain we traditionally side with David, not Goliath. All our heroes are plucky underdogs: Robin Hood, Dick Whittington, Oliver Twist. Trump is neither plucky, nor an underdog. He is the exact opposite of that. He’s not even a spoiled rich-boy, or a greedy fat-cat. He’s more a fat white slug. A Jabba the Hutt of privilege.

And worse, he is that most unforgivable of all things to the British: a bully. That is, except when he is among bullies; then he suddenly transforms into a snivelling sidekick instead. There are unspoken rules to this stuff – the Queensberry rules of basic decency – and he breaks them all. He punches downwards – which a gentleman should, would, could never do – and every blow he aims is below the belt. He particularly likes to kick the vulnerable or voiceless – and he kicks them when they are down.

So the fact that a significant minority – perhaps a third – of Americans look at what he does, listen to what he says, and then think ‘Yeah, he seems like my kind of guy’ is a matter of some confusion and no little distress to British people, given that:

• You don’t need a particularly keen eye for detail to spot a few flaws in the man.

This last point is what especially confuses and dismays British people, and many other people too; his faults seem pretty bloody hard to miss. After all, it’s impossible to read a single tweet, or hear him speak a sentence or two, without staring deep into the abyss. He turns being artless into an art form; he is a Picasso of pettiness; a Shakespeare of shit. His faults are fractal: even his flaws have flaws, and so on ad infinitum.

God knows there have always been stupid people in the world, and plenty of nasty people too. But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid. He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W look smart. In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws – he would make a Trump.

And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish: ‘My God… what… have… I… created?' If being a twat was a TV show, Trump would be the boxed set.”

And if Trump wins again it will be hilarious. If he is elected I shouldn't enjoy it but I have to admit I will enjoy hearing leftists heds explode all across America. What scares is what you unhinged leftists are willing to do if he does win.

The Obama economy limped along like the Biden economy. Recessions and depressions in the economy occur at irregular but finite intervals and will recover regardless of what government does short of the government taking the economy over. That is, government can only prolong and exacerbate a recession or depression, it can't fix it or stop it.

Obama did nothing, Biden has done nothing to "fix" the economy. In Biden's case he's only made things worse with profligate spending and borrowing. Sooner or later, the bill will come due, and we will suffer another recession or depression. Biden fucked the economy up with massive borrowing on top of Trump's borrowing. At least Trump had a marginal reason for it--the shutdown of much of the economy for Chinese Disease. In Biden's case, his radical Leftist handlers and minions simply wanted to impose their insane, asinine, New Green Deal on America covering it with complete misnomers like "Inflation Reduction Act" that did the exact opposite of what it was labeled.

Of course, once the disaster of that spending quickly became apparent they backed off on continued mass borrowing and spending to let things settle down. Even now, inflation is still running about double what it was before Biden, even if that is down from a high of about 5 to 9 times greater like it was during Biden's first, roughly, 18 months in office.

as always reality and Terry never meet.

9_charts_comparing_economy_under_Trump_to_Obama__Bush_presidential_terms_-_Business_Insider.jpg

22727.jpeg

CLAI2DN2BBHRLG3W5ARXSP4NUQ.jpg

And if Trump wins again it will be hilarious. If he is elected I shouldn't enjoy it but I have to admit I will enjoy hearing leftists heds explode all across America. What scares is what you unhinged leftists are willing to do if he does win.

What do you think they will do? An insurrection?

Do you think "unhinged leftist" are as unhinged as you magats, who go to jail for your messiah? Or are you just projecting the type of crazy only magats show in terms of loyalty to a politician, as always?

If Biden was replaced by another top Dem, not only would few Dems care but most would applaud it. If Trump is replaced by any other top Magat, the magats head will explode and they will threaten and do violence.

The hilarity will be when Bidens whoops that ass again and magats AGAIN meltdown, while wishing America would be destroyed. :laugh:

The Obama economy limped along like the Biden economy. Recessions and depressions in the economy occur at irregular but finite intervals and will recover regardless of what government does short of the government taking the economy over. That is, government can only prolong and exacerbate a recession or depression, it can't fix it or stop it.

Obama did nothing, Biden has done nothing to "fix" the economy. In Biden's case he's only made things worse with profligate spending and borrowing. Sooner or later, the bill will come due, and we will suffer another recession or depression. Biden fucked the economy up with massive borrowing on top of Trump's borrowing. At least Trump had a marginal reason for it--the shutdown of much of the economy for Chinese Disease. In Biden's case, his radical Leftist handlers and minions simply wanted to impose their insane, asinine, New Green Deal on America covering it with complete misnomers like "Inflation Reduction Act" that did the exact opposite of what it was labeled.

Of course, once the disaster of that spending quickly became apparent they backed off on continued mass borrowing and spending to let things settle down. Even now, inflation is still running about double what it was before Biden, even if that is down from a high of about 5 to 9 times greater like it was during Biden's first, roughly, 18 months in office.

Dear fucking shit bag Russian whore

Your bush team had just lied us into a very expensive war

And

Crashed the entire world economy like in Great Depression

You assholes did that one too

Fuck you very much

So, in your drug addled, state of genius, what would you have done after 9/11, apologize?

And
Fuck you very much

What would a hallucinating drug addict living in a single-wide on a social security check, the most money she's ever made in life, know about economics and history?

Tony’s Think Tank ·
Follow
Posted by
Tony Scott

A guy from the UK, talking about decency. Hilarious!

Yeah. It's really great to hail from the UK, a country that arrests people for saying or thinking the wrong thing, that takes you property on a whim, that has been shutting down farmers, who's bureaucrats are so bad they inspired the Vogons, that charges enormous taxes for "free" health care, etc.

Right...really 'decent'! :rolleyes:

And

Fuck you very much

The economic depression during the Obama years was caused by Democrats, Sock. Obama even tried to call it the 'new normal'.

You are strange. Obama came in facing a 2nd great depression from Bush's Republican politics. It took time, but Obama got the economy back on its feet and handed Trump a vibrant and growing economy. Trump fucked it all up and now Biden is fixing Trump's mess.

No, Sybil. Obama CAUSED the economic depression. It lasted all through his administration and a year into the Trump administration (when Trump finally ended it).
Democrats than caused ANOTHER economic depression (the current one), all to try to make Trump look bad. Your Covid Fear Mongering Hoax was also used to commit election fraud on a massive scale never seen before, causing the 2020 election to fault.

Obama did do something. He massively devalued the dollar.
Biden is nothing more than a puppet of Obama, acting on behalf of Obama's "third term".

Since Biden was installed, the dollar has been devalued by 34%.
During the Obama administration, the dollar was devalued by almost 50% (everything cost almost exactly twice as much as before Obama). Obama called it 'new normal'.
Some market during the Obama administration faced much higher inflation (such as the used car market) due to Obama's interference in these markets.

It was during this time that GM failed, and was nationalized, becoming Government Motors.

He's the sort of boss you hate, but have to admit does get things done.

trump has no clue how to get anything done. he is a terrible boss, because he does not know how to lead people. he is the type of boss that makes everyone sit in a meeting for 4 hours while he talks about himself.

trump's one skill is as a salesperson. he does not get things done.

On the other hand, Obama is the nice guy that finishes last when put in charge.

Obama promised Obamacare, and got it done(with a lot of help from Biden). trump promised to repeal Obamacare.... And now he claims it was a lie that he would repeal Obamacare.

The same number of people that were uninsured before it were and are uninsured afterwards.

Well, that is a lie. Why do you have to lie to support your claims?

The Obama economy limped along. It was nothing special, and the recession ended not because of anything you can point to that Obama or his administration did to fix it.

Trump, in turn, had a very similar economy up until Chinese Disease hit.

So the best you can claim about trump is he did not destroy Obama's economy immediately? trump continued Obama's economy for a while?

In September of 2019, the US repo market failed. Basically put, almost every major corporation in America ran out of cash on hand at once. It had never happened before. Suddenly, the Fed had to distribute money to keep America from failing. This was a part of the recession that already started happening in January of 2020. This disaster was disrupted by the pandemic, so we really do not know how bad it would have gotten...

But one thing is clear, trump economy was failing before the pandemic came along.

The best description of trump is:

A poor man's idea of a rich man, a weak man's idea of a strong man, and a stupid man's idea of a smart man.

Back