Perfect description of Trump!

Are you saying there are, indeed, difference races or do you agree our differences are mainly cultural with some external, superficial differences predominant among various regions of the world?

Agreed a lot of poorly educated, low self-esteem assholes like to artificially prop themselves up by claiming "racial superiority", but those morons are idiots.

You are describing yourself again, Sybil. You cannot project YOUR problems on anybody else.

Trump is bleating that the courtroom artists are making him look bad. Trump is the biggest crybaby in the world. Every judge he ever was in front of treated him badly and illegally. Every court was unfair. Every prosecutor was unfair and prosecuting an innocent man for personal reasons. All the judges were unfair. The cops in the courts were slanted against him. Now it is the courtroom artists. I ger so tired of his blubbering.

Trump is bleating that the courtroom artists are making him look bad. Trump is the biggest crybaby in the world. Every judge he ever was in front of treated him badly and illegally. Every court was unfair. Every prosecutor was unfair and prosecuting an innocent man for personal reasons. All the judges were unfair. The cops in the courts were slanted against him. Now it is the courtroom artists. I ger so tired of his blubbering.
He’ll whine more tomorrow when the Judge cites him for violating the gag order.

I can jerk off two socks in a disco!

giphy.gif
You’ve been practicing, son. :thup:

Word stuffing. That won't work, Sybil.

Back