Perfect example of today's liberal assholes

tinfoil

Banned
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms45EzMR0f8"]YouTube- Janeane Garofalo calls teabaggers "racist rednecks"[/ame]

Just listen to rapid fire strawman arguments. She frames the tea party as all white redneck racists. LOL Wow, what a feat to knock them down! I can't believe I ever found her funny. What a sad person that coont is. She's famous, but washed up. She hasn't been funny for years. Now she's reduced to building strawmen for the king of partisans, olberman. Jesus christ, what a disgusting display. Party of tolerance? LOL Party of acceptance? That's biggest joke ever.

Even your president calls people names. You liberals truly make the most ironic claims of your party.

Stop crying. You dunces shouldn’t have chosen the tea bag as the symbol of your “party”. You’ve only got yourself to blame for being called teabaggers.

tea-bag-protester.jpg

Also, would you please stop begging and groveling to your superiors (aka, educated liberals) to be “accepting” of your teabagging? Who the fuck said liberals were ever accepting of rightwingers, fringe Neocons, and racist teabaggers?

”Fuck you Niggers!”

-Tinfoil, JPP.com, Summer 2009

LOL you are a pathetic excuse for your own ideals, hypocrite. I love that you call me racist. Seriously. it drives people from the liberal party. I ask everyone here in portland if they think tea party people are racists. It's fun to see them get embarrased when I name their leaders who have called tea party racists and violent. I love turning them against their own party. especially the the friends of my nephew and niece. There aren't stupid. They see it immediately when I show it to them and I know that if someone had taken a moment to explain how I was going to be manipulated my entire life when I was their age, I would have been miles ahead in my understanding of the world and the liars who feed us what we think is the truth.

a big old fuck you to all you liberals who wanna call names.

You are the worst kind of people. Thankfully you are marginalized. You might have won the last election, but your representives were such idiots, there's no way your party continues on with the same momentum. I can't wait to see it.

tin you can't go on having your KKK rallies online daily and not expect to be called on it. So look, you'd have never gotten in a real college. But you might have gotten in a community college with a few remedial classes.
Now go fix that old ladies drain and tell her how the darkies are ruining you life. lol

LOL you are a pathetic excuse for your own ideals, hypocrite. I love that you call me racist. Seriously. it drives people from the liberal party. I ask everyone here in portland if they think tea party people are racists. It's fun to see them get embarrased when I name their leaders who have called tea party racists and violent. I love turning them against their own party. especially the the friends of my nephew and niece. There aren't stupid. They see it immediately when I show it to them and I know that if someone had taken a moment to explain how I was going to be manipulated my entire life when I was their age, I would have been miles ahead in my understanding of the world and the liars who feed us what we think is the truth.

a big old fuck you to all you liberals who wanna call names.

You are the worst kind of people. Thankfully you are marginalized. You might have won the last election, but your representives were such idiots, there's no way your party continues on with the same momentum. I can't wait to see it.

Liberals don't have an argument against Taxed Enough Already. What taxpayer thinks that they should pay more? So they call us racists, and when that backfired, use a sexual innuendo so disgusting that most conservatives never heard of it before.

Arguing with a liberal is like arguing with a kid in middle school.

Liberals don't have an argument against Taxed Enough Already. What taxpayer thinks that they should pay more? So they call us racists, and when that backfired, use a sexual innuendo so disgusting that most conservatives never heard of it before.

Arguing with a liberal is like arguing with a kid in middle school.

A fucking rich tax cheat has even less argument you freak.:321:

Janeane Garofalo is an idiot. I love how people who claim to be liberal and point fingers about how others are so closed-minded, even though they themselves are equally closed-minded.

it's very telling, the hatred that the left has for America, by taking a very patriotic action from the founders days and twisting it in to something they can make fun of today.

Back