Perfect example of today's liberal assholes

You know who to ask to find out who the racist is?

You ask the people of color who are the minorities.

Guess who minorities overwhelmingly think the racist party is?

Just curious; but do you wear your sack cloth and asshes all the time, or do you save them for when you just hate being white.

How many pictures of Bobby Seale and Huey P. Newton do you have in your house and in your wallet??

:good4u:

Its human nature to support the Party that sucks up to you and ignore your own failures when they tell you its someone else's fault.

Its truly a brilliant strategy, and again, much more successful then your old policies of segregation and terrorism.

Stop crying. You dunces shouldn’t have chosen the tea bag as the symbol of your “party”. You’ve only got yourself to blame for being called teabaggers.

tea-bag-protester.jpg

Also, would you please stop begging and groveling to your superiors (aka, educated liberals) to be “accepting” of your teabagging? Who the fuck said liberals were ever accepting of rightwingers, fringe Neocons, and racist teabaggers?

Is that something like you dimwits being associated with the

JACKASS PARTY

Bravo I know college was too hard for you so you went to the navy (lol). But you could still try trade school, as we all know a community college is prob too tough for you Mr. Village people tough guy.

Again, since you've lost the argument, you resort to insulting my family. Pussy.

southerncoward you call me gay I call your wife a slut. that's the way this game is played. You don't believe in blowjobs, therefore you lose all debates with men. YOU HAVE NO MAN CARD

I attack you and you respond by attacking my family. Pussy.

anybody who would live with your stupid ass needs to be attacked. Hey next time your with your friends assuming you have any. Tell them your against blow jobs because it's a sin. When they stop laughing in your face condem them to hell for being sinners.

Its human nature to support the Party that sucks up to you and ignore your own failures when they tell you its someone else's fault.

Its truly a brilliant strategy, and again, much more successful then your old policies of segregation and terrorism.

Then why are blacks so suseptable to this tactic under your theory?

Why is it that your party garners so little votes from people of color?

You claim they dont use this tactic if it were just man and have nothing to people of color then why in your theory does this effect lean so heavy on blacks?

Then why are blacks so suseptable to this tactic under your theory?

Why is it that your party garners so little votes from people of color?

You claim they dont use this tactic if it were just man and have nothing to people of color then why in your theory does this effect lean so heavy on blacks?
It has nothing to do with race, you bigot. If you practiced the same policies with say, Scandinavian-Americans, you'd get a similar response.

Back