Philosophy can help us live better.

Win what?

The Internet.

I know you've never sat for a college level philosophy course because the first thing they'll tell you is be ready to defend your suppositions ( and that by itself is a trap).

Here's the problem, Epistemology doesn't mean "making shit up to sound profound." That's what you do.

You have to have solid logic on your side and the balls to defend your position....which you never do.

I'd say the opposite. People misunderstanding Epistemology are the root cause of "disinformation."
I see that you have the word "disinformation" in quotes ... but it still needs to be mentioned that if the root of the problem is misunderstanding, then the problem is "misinformation," not "disinformation."

c548efdbee748adc2d1324fba5beb638.jpg

I see that you have the word "disinformation" in quotes ... but it still needs to be mentioned that if the root of the problem is misunderstanding, then the problem is "misinformation," not "disinformation."

c548efdbee748adc2d1324fba5beb638.jpg

I said "disinformation" because I know what it means and I meant to say that.

I said "disinformation" because I know what it means and I meant to say that.
I know that you meant to write that because that is what you wrote. I also acknowledged that you had the word in quotes. What the fuck more do want? You are one seriously insecure intellectual coward.

I'll repeat my point. If the root of the problem is a misunderstanding, it is not disinformation, it is misinformation. ... and no, I don't believe you knew what any of these words mean, but I'm happy to teach you.

Fuck you.

cb21149b76f4c8634cfec8c5096152be.jpg

I know that you meant to write that because that is what you wrote. I also acknowledged that you had the word in quotes. What the fuck more do want? You are one seriously insecure intellectual coward.

I'll repeat my point. If the root of the problem is a misunderstanding, it is not disinformation, it is misinformation. ... and no, I don't believe you knew what any of these words mean, but I'm happy to teach you.

Fuck you.

cb21149b76f4c8634cfec8c5096152be.jpg

You were picking a fight and you and your bullshit can go fuck off.

Back